[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (28 Viewers)

May 22, 2013
I don't get all the hate against Quaqliarella. He's a good player, no one's claiming he's Tevez, but he's still a very nice addition to our group of strikers, with different characteristics than the others, which mean Conte has the chance to select his two strikers, not only from who's on form, but also with the tactiacal situation of the game in mind. He will score his goals this season aswell, and he seems to be 100 % dedicated, even though he's by no means the attacker, who's going to be used the most.

Only thing i'm skeptical about, is how Llorente and Quaqliarella fits together as a pair. I think this will mean Llorente will be our target-man-type go to point in attack, with Quaqs cirkling around looking for space in the deep or to get the ball outside the box for his pure-sex longshots. It could work, but it will be important that Quaqs makes good runs, allowing Llorente to hit the box from behind and get crosses, like we saw in the weekend. The thing i'm nervous about is, if we're going to miss that Tevez-magic (which Vucinic to an extend also delivers sometimes).

Hope for Llorente to bang in another goal, and i guess Quaqs gonna score again, he always does when we hate on him for not being that much of a footballer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)