[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (66 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #124
    I have a feeling it will be Giovinco - Llorente leading the attacking line tomorrow.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Have to agree. Llorente-Quags wil not work.

Quags is my boy, but i know he is not the best of partners in a striking force. We need a player like Tevez with Quags to feed him with chances to make the best out of them. Thats his forte.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    When Chievo entered serie A for the first time in 2001, they were more or less like Sassuolo today. A team noone heard about. But it was quite a big contrast from what Sass are doing now. Not only that Chievo started collecting points, but they did it with style. They were on top of serie A for a month and a half, playing really nice football under Del Neri.
    The first time I watched them was against us. We won that match 3:2 with a dubious penalty. For almost half a match they gave us a football lesson.
    It was the 5 Maggio season, round 3. One of the first official matches in our jersey for legends like Nedved and Buffon, who made a huge mistake on that match. I liked Chievo back then. The flying donkeys were a hit in Europe (since serie A was still numero uno in the continent).

Another match I remember, was the 3:3 from some years ago, when Mellberg made a big mistake in the last minutes and Pellissier completed his hat-trick

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    SKY:

Buffon

Ogbonna - Bonucci - Chiellini

Isla - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Peluso

Llorente - Quag

I'm not sure how Llorente - Quag are going to work together since neither of them is creative, but they are good in the air so hopefully they'll see many good crosses towards them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    When Chievo entered serie A for the first time in 2001, they were more or less like Sassuolo today. A team noone heard about. But it was quite a big contrast from what Sass are doing now. Not only that Chievo started collecting points, but they did it with style. They were on top of serie A for a month and a half, playing really nice football under Del Neri.
    The first time I watched them was against us. We won that match 3:2 with a dubious penalty. For almost half a match they gave us a football lesson.
    It was the 5 Maggio season, round 3. One of the first official matches in our jersey for legends like Nedved and Buffon, who made a huge mistake on that match. I liked Chievo back then. The flying donkeys were a hit in Europe (since serie A was still numero uno in the continent).
    I remember that one. Iirc Chievo had 2 goals lead but we managed to overturn the result. I also liked them back then. Really decent team with players like Eriberto, Legroteglie, Coradi...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I would give Llorente-Quag a chance before I dismiss it. Llorente has already shown he can bring down balls and supply them around the top of the box. Quags could find himself in some good shooting positions if him and Llorente are on the same page.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I would give Llorente-Quag a chance before I dismiss it. Llorente has already shown he can bring down balls and supply them around the top of the box. Quags could find himself in some good shooting positions if him and Llorente are on the same page.
    Im not worried about llorente setting quags... but the inverse XD. I fear quags will ignore llorente and play like a lone forward LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)