[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Marchisio will play this to regain form. I think Peluso will play on the left and I think Chiellini will come back to lcb and ogbonna will play as cb. I also think Llorente will start again and I think he will be paired with Gio. Pogba to play instead of Pirlo

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What is with with you guys and rotation? This is not FM where you need condition 100%... It's september and you want to shuffle all the team every time. Let the best team play, I don't think these professionals can't handle it.

Jul 20, 2012
What is with with you guys and rotation? This is not FM where you need condition 100%... It's september and you want to shuffle all the team every time. Let the best team play, I don't think these professionals can't handle it.
We need rotation right now because we play on wednesday then sunday and then cl

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'd play Llorente again, but I'm certain Conte will go back to Vucinic again.
That would be just...:sergio:

Llorente scored the winner and played well. Could had an assist or two in addition to that goal.

Vucinic did nothing today and got the most uncessary yellow card I've ever seen.

I hope he continues using Llorente. If he's keen on Vucinic, please use him alongeside Fernando.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I like this new Juve, We have good bench players and we don't know who is gonna start. Licht or Isla, Llorente or Tevez, Pogba or Marchisio? I'd rather play with strongest squad on wednesday than weekend. Conte knows best!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Llorente and Isla need to start. Let them continue building their good form up. Peluso should also be given another chance against a "weaker" team, where we are going to see plenty of the ball. I think he is the best crosser in the team at the moment and he could be useful in this one.

We can't take Chievo lightly either. They are a team who bends over and opens their asses for the likes of Milan and Napoli, but play the game of their lives against us. Let's just win it, in whichever possible way. I predict a scrappy game with few goals.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can we please stop underestimating Serie A teams? :sergio:

There will be no easy match for us this season. All "small" clubs will put 11 men behind the ball.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Tevez is due a rest soon. Llorente can do with a back to back match and should be partnered by Vucinic or Giovinco. We should prioritize the champions league. Even if the league is an "equal" objective, there are 38 serie A matches and 13 matches for the 2 finalists. So it makes sense to have your strongest team always fit and ready for the Champions League.

If you rotate players in the league, the time to do it is now. Busy calender is Oct, Nov and early Dec. We then have January and some of February to recuperate - ironically, we do worse during that period. I am prepared to lose some Serie A points before then and have our 1st team players fresh and ready to gain points in Jan and Feb

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Did anyone else think Ogbonna completely bossed the left and was actually great with the ball at his feet? He was almost another attacking outlet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)