[Serie A] Chievo 0-2 JUVENTUS [January27th 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Benatia

• Khedira

• Higuain

• Douglas Costa

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This continued play doesn't excite me one bit in getting closer to CL action. I don't know why Max seems so scared of INFERIOR serie teams scoring on Juve. Seems that way with the lineups he keeps starting out there.

I mean with the offensive options available why not a 4-3-3 more often or at least attempted? Maybe lacking necessary height to be successful but when healthy would like to see these players used .....

Costa - Higgy/Mario - Dybala
Matuidi - Pjanic - Cuads/Berna​

Glad 1st match is against Spurs at home to hopefully eek out a win and give Max more time by March to have team clicking together offensively as an unit that was expected with the players acquired in the summer.
We've been playing 433 a lot recently. And Max is not scared of serie a opposition. It's clear that Juve find it hard to be 100% motivated for these serie a encounters against Chievo and the likes.
I'm sure we will play better against Tottenham and the top opposition from the league.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We've been playing 433 a lot recently. And Max is not scared of serie a opposition. It's clear that Juve find it hard to be 100% motivated for these serie a encounters against Chievo and the likes.
I'm sure we will play better against Tottenham and the top opposition from the league.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Not gonna happen.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.
We have by far the best team in Italy and we play like shit. It is more like a rugby team. We only have 2 quality players with fantasy and technique Pjanic and Dybala and maybe Berna , Alex Sandro and to a lesser extend Costa. Look at Barca and Madrid they have quality in Midfield and attack, and who do we want to buy Emre Can a defensive midfielder.He have you ever watch him? He is very similar to N"Zonzi stand in front of the defense. I honestly prefer Marchisio and that is where Pjanic plays now. He is slow and plays simple. He is another Witsel. He played one great game again Man City and every body here think he will change the team. We need quality not quantity. For all the anti Dybala people in this Forum. Look now how we are playing without him. Higuain is totally llost
your beloved Mandzukic does not know what to do and even Pjanic get lost cause he has to do everything. Without Dybala we are lost as a team, we have no quality in between the lines and even playing bad he still creates something. He does gthing nobody else does.
If we want to buy a great midfielder to help us get better, you do not have to look far, look at Torreira is is worth 3 Emre Cans.
I said enough. I am very disappointed about our team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.
We have by far the best team in Italy and we play like shit. It is more like a rugby team. We only have 2 quality players with fantasy and technique Pjanic and Dybala and maybe Berna , Alex Sandro and to a lesser extend Costa. Look at Barca and Madrid they have quality in Midfield and attack, and who do we want to buy Emre Can a defensive midfielder.He have you ever watch him? He is very similar to N"Zonzi stand in front of the defense. I honestly prefer Marchisio and that is where Pjanic plays now. He is slow and plays simple. He is another Witsel. He played one great game again Man City and every body here think he will change the team. We need quality not quantity. For all the anti Dybala people in this Forum. Look now how we are playing without him. Higuain is totally llost
your beloved Mandzukic does not know what to do and even Pjanic get lost cause he has to do everything. Without Dybala we are lost as a team, we have no quality in between the lines and even playing bad he still creates something. He does gthing nobody else does.
If we want to buy a great midfielder to help us get better, you do not have to look far, look at Torreira is is worth 3 Emre Cans.
I totally agree with you but I have to comment on a few things. I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We have by far the best team in Italy and we play like $#@!. It is more like a rugby team. We only have 2 quality players with fantasy and technique Pjanic and Dybala and maybe Berna , Alex Sandro and to a lesser extend Costa. Look at Barca and Madrid they have quality in Midfield and attack, and who do we want to buy Emre Can a defensive midfielder.He have you ever watch him? He is very similar to N"Zonzi stand in front of the defense. I honestly prefer Marchisio and that is where Pjanic plays now. He is slow and plays simple. He is another Witsel. He played one great game again Man City and every body here think he will change the team. We need quality not quantity. For all the anti Dybala people in this Forum. Look now how we are playing without him. Higuain is totally llost
With all due respect but you are contradicting yourself in many ways unfortunately. I won't judge tho, you are entitled to your opinion and as everyone else here i am sure you just want the best for the team, regardless if sometimes for different reasons you can't express yourself properly at all.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
With all due respect but you are contradicting yourself in many ways unfortunately. I won't judge tho, you are entitled to your opinion and as everyone else here i am sure you just want the best for the team, regardless if sometimes for different reasons you can't express yourself properly at all.
Maybe you do not understand what I am writing

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i see where youre coming from @Sashazulu, however, i simply cant agree with you. 1st off, I do not come often in the forum, cause to busy with work. Today I have to say my opinion. I am a Juve fan for 50 years.The only thing I can say is that this team sucks. I understand why BEIN sports here in the USA shows Barcelona and Real Madrid and not much Serie A. This team is worthless and the biggest problem is not Higuain but Allegri!! It is time to get rid of him. Playing 433 against Chievo with Sturaro and all ways playing Mandzukic. With Higuain who has to come to midfield to pick up balls, It would be the same with Harry Kane, he would score very little in Juve. We had 3 shots on goal in 45 min. You all are critical of him. His problem is Allegri Gonzalo is a pure CF not a player who is made to come pick up balls. He is a man that will score standing close to goal, like Kane, he is nothing else. Allegri reminds me of the 1960's with coaches like Herrera and Nereo Rocco, a Catenacciario but this time is past. He will never win the CL. Sacchi is right about him. He remind me Trappatoni who had the best team in the world and only won 1 CL. Lost again Hamburg for piet sake.
We have by far the best team in Italy and we play like $#@!. It is more like a rugby team. We only have 2 quality players with fantasy and technique Pjanic and Dybala and maybe Berna , Alex Sandro and to a lesser extend Costa. Look at Barca and Madrid they have quality in Midfield and attack, and who do we want to buy Emre Can a defensive midfielder.He have you ever watch him? He is very similar to N"Zonzi stand in front of the defense. I honestly prefer Marchisio and that is where Pjanic plays now. He is slow and plays simple. He is another Witsel. He played one great game again Man City and every body here think he will change the team. We need quality not quantity. For all the anti Dybala people in this Forum. Look now how we are playing without him. Higuain is totally llost

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
@spurdo

How did you enjoy the game in Verona?
Surprisingly entertaining live, we were roflmaoing hard at the two reds with other Juve fans and the atmosphere was nice where we sat. Bentegodi is quite crap but I had a lot more fun than at the Allianz against Genoa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)