[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (56 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Conte fucked it up before the match even started. In saying that, I can't see many teams beating Chievo at the Bentegodi this season.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we didn't created anything...matri should start..he scores from half a chance. We're leaders though and udine chocked too. there were 5 0-0 today from 6 matches. this shows a good echilibration between teams

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, I'm not too stressed out. We clearly lack the world class quality to break down teams like these on a regular basis. But we're still unbeaten, and we've gained when it comes to our rivals for the third spot, Napoli and Inter. Milan will win this championship, there never was any question about that.

But still, very frustrating to watch. God I hate these minnows, defending with 8 men ALL the time. Pathetic.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Conte to blame for this. 100% his fault.

Playing with 1striker against Chievo fucking Verona? SERIOUSLY?????
Agreed. And bringing on DP was not the answer either. Matri would've been a better choice, he gets himself into a lot of dangerous positions.

I think although we beat Milan with 2 flukey goals using it, the 1 striker formation doesn't work

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Verona did nothing wrong, we can't keep holding possession and not creating chances. What did we create 2 chances? 3 maybe? That is just not good enough with the amount of possession we have. Matri needs to play alongside Vucinic, he can put the ball in the back of the net. We need to play Elia or someone who can beat his man on the wings, Krasic is out of sorts and cannot do that right now. We need to stop fucking trying to walk to the ball into the net, shoot we have time shoot the damn thing. Look at the Milan game, Marchisio shot and with a bit of luck we scored. This game Marchisio shot and we nearly scored. Remember what cost us last season, not only losses but a large amount of draws. Right now we are lucky everyone else is fucking up, too many damn draws.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte lost us two points with this lineup. Krasic ffs has done nothing to warrant this kind of faith.

As far as our build up play, see what happens when you put in a good cross...our strikers connect with it.

One good cross this whole game. That's pathetic.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
conte lost the game before it started.

don't field one striker against small teams that like to defend in numbers.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Agreed. And bringing on DP was not the answer either. Matri would've been a better choice, he gets himself into a lot of dangerous positions.

I think although we beat Milan with 2 flukey goals using it, the 1 striker formation doesn't work
I don't care Matri Del Piero Quag Toni, two strikers is the answer. We have plenty of good options to use forwards and isolating Vuci isn't the answer.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Conte fucked it up before the match even started. In saying that, I can't see many teams beating Chievo at the Bentegodi this season.
Conte didnt fuck up anything, our players except a few were non existent and barely created a chance. Mirko sucked, krasic even worse Vidal lost the ball 90% of his chances please put the blame were it belongs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)