[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (29 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did the performance against Milan spoil me to think that we can fight for the scudetto? Just look at the team that is about to face Chievo. How is that a scudetto winning team? :sergio:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm starting to get concerned over the Elia situation. I can only think that Conte is trying to make him earn his spot in the team by forcing him to work hard and learn Italian? Otherwise Conte thinks he's just not good enough

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Did the performance against Milan spoil me to think that we can fight for the scudetto? Just look at the team that is about to face Chievo. How is that a scudetto winning team? :sergio:
Yes it did. We are not ready to fight for the Scudetto after finishing 7th twice. But we're heading the right way in the process of winning the Scudetto.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think we can win it. If Krasic gets into form, if we incorporate Vidal in the team somehow and if we get a good LB in the winter. Not going to be easy at all though.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No doubt. Why would you not field the best team possible? The one that beat the current Italian champions should play. It produced arguably our best performance so far this season. I will never understand this habit of playing a worse side against worse teams.

Aussie friends. Time of this game?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No doubt. Why would you not field the best team possible? The one that beat the current Italian champions should play. It produced arguably our best performance so far this season. I will never understand this habit of playing a worse side against worse teams.

Aussies friends. Time of this game?
In 3 hours and 11 min

Quag on the stands :boh:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
JUVENTUS (4-4-2)

Buffon

Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Giaccherini Pirlo Marchisio Pepe

Vucinic Del Piero

Tuttosport & Sportmediaset

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow Elia not even in the 21 man squad.....

Wtf is going on with him? Conte hasn't even given him a chance to show us what he can do. Surely he cant be training any worse than Giacc and Pepe!!??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)