[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (47 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That would be a sight wouldn't it?

Buffon
Licht - Barza - Bonucci - Chiello

Vidal
Vucinic - Del Piero
Quagliarella - Toni - Matri​

Fuck balance

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
According to GDS 4-2-4 with Chiellini LB,Pepe & Krasic on the wings and Ale-Vucinic upfront.
Vidal,Elia,Giac,Matri,Quag on the bench.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If we're deploying a two man midfield then Pepe needs to play 100% or we face another Catania scenario. I'd try Elia for this game and rest Krasic.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we're deploying a two man midfield then Pepe needs to play 100% or we face another Catania scenario. I'd try Elia for this game and rest Krasic.
If our wingers are effective I think we're easily clinching 3 points on this match. Chievo is slow-ish so I'd burn them with both Krasic and Elia.

As for the formation I'd go with 4-4-2/4-2-4 with Quag - Vucinic most likely, but I wouldn't mind Vucinic/Quag - Matri. I'd play Alex in the second half.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Chievo play on the counter though and with Krasic and Elia offering zero to defence and once Pirlo is turned in midfield we're looking at a dangerous situation ala Catania. I watched Chievo against Napoli and I was impressed.

I'd love to see Elia and Krasic play but Pepe is the safer option and in fairness has offered us alot in both defence and attack lately.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
To be completely honest, I am really worried about this game....... Chievo beat Napoli and they haven't gotten off to a bad start either soooooo please juve....dont......get......cocky!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)