[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (65 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How can someone think like that is beyond logic. Lavezzi and Cavani are joy to watch, unless they play against Juve I always enjoy them playing they play beautiful football and always score nice goals. I love football, what you wish for others it may come back and haunt you, just saying. NOt that i go in other teams forums and see what they say about Juve, but if someone wants Buffon injured or any other Juve player would be very depressing.

Very nice post.
Beyond logic? I wish all the worst to the teams we compete against - as they wish to us. Plus I hate Napoli with extra vigor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Beyond logic? I wish all the worst to the teams we compete against - as they wish to us. Plus I hate Napoli with extra vigor.
Our success only depends on us, if we play well and kick their asses and do very good mercato each summer then we won't have a problem just like Barca, but we buy shitty ass mediocre players, incompetent management, then we hate other teams, you can see, it's our fault. We only have reason to hate inter after calciopoli scandal (even though many people disagree, they believe Moggi is guilty). Hating is not healthy ;)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Our success only depends on us, if we play well and kick their asses and do very good mercato each summer then we won't have a problem just like Barca, but we buy shitty ass mediocre players, incompetent management, then we hate other teams, you can see, it's our fault. We only have reason to hate inter after calciopoli scandal (even though many people disagree, they believe Moggi is guilty). Hating is not healthy ;)
Uhm, okay? You're beating the dead horse here.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
All I want is the three points to consolidate the result and performance against Milan. Don't care how we get it.

I'd like to see Del Piero in this one but Conte will probably opt for a similar team to the one that beat Milan. Marchisio to score again.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
This will be as much of a test against Milan. Can Conte keep us composed even after all the distractions? Serie A is afterall won by playing 38 games not just a few big matches. I believe in him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You know, people tend to go online to escape some of the difficulties in their real life. This site doesn't do it for me. I went to bet, and even here I'm broke as fuck.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Grosso
Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Vucinic - Del Piero - Elia​

this please :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)