[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (57 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We wouldn't want that. Lilttle off topic. Did Bilic resign? I've read about some indications, but he really should. I watched them last night and it was shocking performance.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, it was truly embarassing but for some reason I don't feel so emotional about our NT as I do for Juventus. Maybe I should be ashamed of that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well we grew up watching Suker, Boban, Jarni, Prosinecki so this team is nowhere near them IMO. Your feelings are understandable.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
I was in Croatia in that day,and watched the game everybody was pissed off but they really don,t understand why or what happened to the Croatian national team. A real shock

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What is even worse, Rijeka isn't even my favourite team in HNL. It's Dinamo. :D Never attended one match of Rijeka nor I will, although I would have when they were playing Real Madrid or Juventus back in 80's.
I just can't force myself to watch football in our region except for national team, and maybe now Dinamo in CL. Domestic leagues here are very suspicious in terms of fixing. I thing some regional league which would include ex Yu republics along with Hungary, Austria and maybe Bulgaria and Romania would be better. I look at financial aspect as much bigger market would benefit clubs more. In the bigging it would be probably crazy between some former Yu republics but with time people would get use to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)