[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (60 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We should just play the formation we have played best in so far and that would probably be the 4-1-4-1 we played against Milan. Why would you want to play anything less than the best possible formation? Changing formation based on the quality of opponent is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
I disagree. Every opponent requires a different approach.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't agree completely with Nenna. You should definitely change your formation if it's required when playing a stronger opponent, or an opponent with specific qualities. If the 4-1-4-1 worked wonders against Milan, it should do the same against Chievo.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I don't agree completely with Nenna. You should definitely change your formation if it's required when playing a stronger opponent, or an opponent with specific qualities. If the 4-1-4-1 worked wonders against Milan, it should do the same against Chievo.
Not do the same against Chievo, you mean?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
4-1-4-1 is known to be a quite defensive formation. It is odd playing a defensive formation when you face Chievo who most likely will have 10 man on their own half and will defend and try to counter us.

And against Peelan we played a 4-2-3-1 for the first half iirc. Vidal was playing in a more advanced role than the other midfielders. 4-1-4-1 was something we played during the end of the second half.

This shit has 4-2-4 written all over it.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Pirlo - Marchisio
Krasic - Del Piero - Vucinic - Elia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)