[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (50 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Btw borrielo hugging conte after the match was fantastic , borrielo showing all his appreciation to conte for beliving in him :heart:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
hate to admit it, but we were choking so hard today, not just pirlo, but everyone. But this win will mean a whole lot, these guys will keep believeing it's destiny and play it one game at a time.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 14:43 ----------

oh and LOL @ marchisio MoM

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Who wants to bet that Francesco Antonioli will have the game of his life? That old piece of fuck.
hate to admit it, but we were choking so hard today, not just pirlo, but everyone. But this win will mean a whole lot, these guys will keep believeing it's destiny and play it one game at a time.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 14:43 ----------

oh and LOL @ marchisio MoM
Imagine if Milan won at 86 and we drew. Would be end our title race.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It was a tough match. Quite a few players struggled with the artificial pitch, it seemed. Especially Vidal and Pirlo. Which could mean that we could see some of the same tendencies against Novara. Artificial pitch there too.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It was a tough match. Quite a few players struggled with the artificial pitch, it seemed. Especially Vidal and Pirlo. Which could mean that we could see some of the same tendencies against Novara. Artificial pitch there too.

i dont buy that, vidal was played on the right for God knows why, and we had our fair share of chances and missed them because we simply choked and that has nothing to do with the pitch.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
i dont buy that, vidal was played on the right for God knows why, and we had our fair share of chances and missed them because we simply choked and that has nothing to do with the pitch.
Dude. I saw. with my eyes, right? With my eyes. That some players struggled with the pitch. Are you gonna let me use my eyes? Thank you.

Edit: and the "choked" part... I get so irritated with the part of the forum that thinks that end of the season games against minnows struggling for survival are gonna be easy wins.

The next 4 matches will be hell and the title race is still wide open.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dude. I saw. with my eyes, right? With my eyes. That some players struggled with the pitch. Are you gonna let me use my eyes? Thank you.
ok dude i saw with my own eyes prilo hesitate before taking then missing the pk, ok dude, and that has nothing to do with the pitch, thank you. Relax we dont all have to have your opinion or mine.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ok dude i saw with my own eyes prilo hesitate before taking then missing the pk, ok dude, and that has nothing to do with the pitch, thank you. Relax we dont all have to have your opinion or mine.
Yeah. Sorry for my "tone", I've just been reading some really, really annoying posts on here and I sort of took it out on you. My bad.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
can we get a new penalty taker :sergio: :D
Conte: "Il prossimo rigore? Se ce lo danno lo batte Vidal. Colpa mia perchè i miei ragazzi sui rigori non l'ho fatti allenare tanto visto che non ce li davano mai... "

"The next penalty? If they give us one, Vidal will take it. It's my fault because I havn't trained my lads at penalties seeing as they never gave us any..."

:lol2:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
the noise when borriello scored was almost as loud as a home goal. I absolutely loved it. Three more wins guys. Three more wins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)