[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
People voting for Marchisio were just impressed by some fancy footwork near the end of the match. I'm sure of it!
:agree:

I really like Giaccherini. He seems like a very intelligent player......knows where to be, works hard, has speed. Reminds me of a little Di Livio in a way. Great squad player to have - buying him out for 3m is a no brainer. Quite versatile too - can play anywhere in midfield or attack.
:agree:
but its only work against mediocre team :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Fuck if cesena played like this in every match they wouldn't be going in serie b , i thought this would have been much easier
On the other hand genoa took a very shitty goal , 3 defenders fucked up followed by the keeper who jumped like an idiot , a 5 point lead would have meant 99% scudetto
Vucinic had a good game , vidal was tired , caceres didn't impress , matri inexistent.
I would have given MOTM to vucinic but gave it to borrielo for the importance of that goal

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
with all respect to marchisio but what the fuck he did tonight... he was just his normal.. i hate BORIELLO but he did secure the 3 points for us... people got to admit that we played terrible tonight.. and above all this fucker secure the win. next match with different approach please!

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
with all respect to marchisio but what the $#@! he did tonight... he was just his normal.. i hate BORIELLO but he did secure the 3 points for us... people got to admit that we played terrible tonight.. and above all this $#@!er secure the win. next match with different approach please!
If you don't realize what Marchisio did today you should quit watching football.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
with all respect to marchisio but what the fuck he did tonight... he was just his normal.. i hate BORIELLO but he did secure the 3 points for us... people got to admit that we played terrible tonight.. and above all this fucker secure the win. next match with different approach please!
He did nothing at all. I'm seriously laughing at people acting like he stood out.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It was so important to win this match, first one of 5 against these minow teams. It just showed us that nobody will give up easily and that we will have to work hard until the end.

Long road still ahead.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
People voting for Marchisio were just impressed by some fancy footwork near the end of the match. I'm sure of it!
:lol: Nice.

Yeah, I still had to give Cheesio MoM, even if Borriello's was a nice goal (and a decent assist from Vuc).

Tough match to win. They won't be as easy as they have been the last month. Expect a lot of 0-0 matches going into the 80th minute against these relegation battlers. It's gonna be a slog.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
What a stressful match.
Why you no mention Del Piero, he almost scored from free kick, plus his cross led to the goal. Defense was solid, I don't think they caused us any real danger. Matri was poor, he will miss next game right because he is suspended. Quag will come back. Vidal seems tired but we can't rest him at this point. I wouldn't risk to bring marrone. Though Giacherini would do just well.

Forza Juve, Just three more wins, please!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He did nothing at all. I'm seriously laughing at people acting like he stood out.
Then who in your opinion was our best midfielder today? Vidal with his amazing passes or Pirlo who was mia?

Fact is, Marchisio was one of our better passers today, his movement was OK considering he came into goalscoring positions a lot in the first half and was quite creative. Saying he did nothing at all is simply wrong.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
What a stressful match.
Why you no mention Del Piero, he almost scored from free kick, plus his cross led to the goal. Defense was solid, I don't think they caused us any real danger. Matri was poor, he will miss next game right because he is suspended. Quag will come back. Vidal seems tired but we can't rest him at this point. I wouldn't risk to bring marrone. Though Giacherini would do just well.

Forza Juve, Just three more wins, please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)