[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (23 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Some positive thoughts have came in my mind. We have been suffering with middle teams... but Cesena Novara Lecce Cagliari are not a midle... they are loooow teams. We have beaten Novara Cesena Cagliari and Atalanta in first half of the season. And now our fit is much higher I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Some positive thoughts have came in my mind. We have been suffering with middle teams... but Cesena Novara Lecce Cagliari are not a midle... they are loooow teams. We have beaten Novara Cesena Cagliari and Atalanta in first half of the season. And now our fit is much higher I guess.
you can consider atalanta a middle team , if they hadn't started 6 points minus they would be around 8th place and we drew against cagliari

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
you can consider atalanta a middle team , if they hadn't started 6 points minus they would be around 8th place and we drew against cagliari
I agree with that. I havn't mentioned Atalanta as a low team... I've just said we had beaten them in first match.
Gosh ... I forgot abot Cagliari draw. I have mistakenly recalled last season match when Matri scored against them .

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
WΏΏdy;3631508 said:
Definitely top 5 in regards to the stadium atmosphere :tup:
Yeah, nice close ground, fans aren't much further away from the pitch then ours. Pity they'll be replaced by Torino, returning to the Olimpico will be like having to spend an evening at an ex-girlfriend's family home :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If was worried too but now that i think about it i think we will destroy them easy, this is a different Juve than the one that drew all those matches against those provincial sides. We are ruthless now. Lazio was the match that had me worried the most, and atlanta is the only remaining match where we have a risk of dropping points.

We will steamroll em all easily, congrats on title No 30 guys :D

Jul 1, 2010
WΏΏdy;3631526 said:
If was worried too but now that i think about it i think we will destroy them easy, this is a different Juve than the one that drew all those matches against those provincial sides. We are ruthless now. Lazio was the match that had me worried the most, and atlanta is the only remaining match where we have a risk of dropping points.

We will steamroll em all easily, congrats on title No 30 guys :D
Lecce will be our most difficult game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is one of the most important games left, because we are coming off the back of several big wins in a row against top end teams, and then into a run against the battlers. We really, really need an emphatic performance and win to show that we can sweep the remaining teams aside. If we put in a shit performance and scrape a win, or horribly, a draw or worse, then the last 4 games become different psychologically between our players and those opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)