Serie A: Catania vs Juventus [Jan 13 2008] (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't want any of the players that left back. Juve doesn't buy players it sells. Second of all Juventus is not a begging bitch to accept ungrateful players back. have we reached this much of a low where people want players that insulted the club back? and some of these people slam Sissoko for saying liverpool is bigger than Juve, but at the same time can't get enough of zambrotta's dick.
exactly, they dont deserve to be next to the real champions, the true juventini. when they left i was hurt. and to take them back it would be wrong and imagine how the ones who stayed would feel. this would not be stile juve!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I don't want any of the players that left back. Juve doesn't buy players it sells. Second of all Juventus is not a begging bitch to accept ungrateful players back. have we reached this much of a low where people want players that insulted the club back? and some of these people slam Sissoko for saying liverpool is bigger than Juve, but at the same time can't get enough of zambrotta's dick.
man...thats a pretty lame statement you make, Lionass

the fact is we need a solid fullback, because a chump like Molinaro wont do

I dont know what Zamby said or didnt say, but I do know that he is one of the best fullbacks out there, be it on the right or the left side, and if we could net him for 5 million Euro's (according to what I've read the asking price will be), then I say we buy him now, and let the past be in the past.

If he only wants Milan, then so be it, but its worth a shot

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
man...thats a pretty lame statement you make, Lionass

the fact is we need a solid fullback, because a chump like Molinaro wont do

I dont know what Zamby said or didnt say, but I do know that he is one of the best fullbacks out there, be it on the right or the left side, and if we could net him for 5 million Euro's (according to what I've read the asking price will be), then I say we buy him now, and let the past be in the past.

If he only wants Milan, then so be it, but its worth a shot
He will not come no matter what we offer him, he couldn't wait to leave and all he wanted was Milan, he wanted to go to Milan years before the scandal.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
He will not come no matter what we offer him, he couldn't wait to leave and all he wanted was Milan, he wanted to go to Milan years before the scandal.
its a good thing we have a connection to Zamby through you...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i would like to see criscito play in place of molinaro.i no he isnt a right back but being a bit scrawnier it might suit him a bit better. well i think its worth a try.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, he won't join us again, for sure. But his romance with Milan was pure BS imo.
If he wanted Milan so much then why did he find the huge salary he was getting at Juve to be more important than "his" Milan ?
In 2005 he could have left us but he extended his contract to 2010.

@ Vinman, i share your opinion that Rambo is still among the best fullbacks in the world.
But look at it this way : Zambrotta will be 31 in one month. There isn't a position in football so highly influenced by the age and physical condition of a player as the wingback position is.
The role Zambro plays requires a lot of energy, a lot of running from one end to the other, a lot of speed. In order to play defense and then few seconds later, in 75th minute, to run 90 metres to play attack and make an accurate pass or great cross one must have incredibile physical condition and no matter how much he tries, Zambro will see that at +31 he won't be able to do things he's done with ease when he was 25, 26 or 28.

No doubt that Zambrotta is technically and athletically gifted. He won't just stop running and be useless in attack, but still he won't do that as much and as succesfully as he did in the past. Zambrotta was/is a great defender but the main reason he is so highly rated is the fact that he was as good in defense as he was in going forward. Zambro was actually excellent going forward. His ability to run the flank and contribute to the attack made him what he is today.
In Barcelona we can see that he isn't what he was in Juve. He can't give 100% both in defense and attack anymore. It will get only worse from here on.

His reported price is 7.5m EUR (5 M pounds), not too much, i agree. But i'd still try to buy someone much younger than Zambro whose energy will be useful for the years to come, not only for the next season or two.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Yes, he won't join us again, for sure. But his romance with Milan was pure BS imo.
If he wanted Milan so much then why did he find the huge salary he was getting at Juve to be more important than "his" Milan ?
In 2005 he could have left us but he extended his contract to 2010.

@ Vinman, i share your opinion that Rambo is still among the best fullbacks in the world.
But look at it this way : Zambrotta will be 31 in one month. There isn't a position in football so highly influenced by the age and physical condition of a player as the wingback position is.
The role Zambro plays requires a lot of energy, a lot of running from one end to the other, a lot of speed. In order to play defense and then few seconds later, in 75th minute, to run 90 metres to play attack and make an accurate pass or great cross one must have incredibile physical condition and no matter how much he tries, Zambro will see that at +31 he won't be able to do things he's done with ease when he was 25, 26 or 28.

No doubt that Zambrotta is technically and athletically gifted. He won't just stop running and be useless in attack, but still he won't do that as much and as succesfully as he did in the past. Zambrotta was/is a great defender but the main reason he is so highly rated is the fact that he was as good in defense as he was in going forward. Zambro was actually excellent going forward. His ability to run the flank and contribute to the attack made him what he is today.
In Barcelona we can see that he isn't what he was in Juve. He can't give 100% both in defense and attack anymore. It will get only worse from here on.

His reported price is 7.5m EUR (5 M pounds), not too much, i agree. But i'd still try to buy someone much younger than Zambro whose energy will be useful for the years to come, not only for the next season or two.
He is getting a bit older, thats true, but from what I've seen of him at Barca (which is just a handful of games, TBH) I havent seen him slow down just yet

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i still remember the Cl match against ManU when we lost by 3 goals. when half of the team had flu. it was one of the earliest matchs for Zambo as a fullback, he screwed pretty badly, he got owned by giggs and 2 out of the 3 goal came from his mistakes

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i would like to see criscito play in place of molinaro.i no he isnt a right back but being a bit scrawnier it might suit him a bit better. well i think its worth a try.
Criscito played that position once (Parma) and he was dreadful. Molinaro is the best choice for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)