[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (7 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
my dear comrade, apart from 10 players we also had not fully fit and match ready Tiago and Camo. What do you want, to slaughter them on cameras? Nedved was playing great and linking well with Molinaro...
Nedved was very slow but I have to say he worked hard and even though he runs like a cripple he was one of the best players on the pitch
I`m not saying he didn`t play well I`m saying his today maximum ability is not even half of what his average ability was a year ago

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
First at all , We were Lucky to snatch 3points there ,
no one can't denying , that was a terrible Display from us , of course that wasn't the worst game i've ever seen from us on this season campaign so far , but still so painful to see a constant inaccurate long balls , terrible passing from Moli ,
and Momo should Tackling carefully next time avoiding a Casualties for us ,
i encourage myself to state this even Poulsen Scored for us today , Ranieri's substitution was an Error and doesn't makes any sense on our position trying to win the game ,
DM on another MC ? :melayyanandmessi:

i was almost surrender on our chance getting Scudetto this season before Poulsen Goal , something really wrong with this club ,
For God Sake to win the games is our Destiny as Juventus , why do we struggle almost every games in these days , *cough*Ranieri day*cough*
he insist to play an aging Nedved as a starter , fine but he should know the right time to sub him off , Geezz ...
wont bother to comment on another issues as everyone know it already .

Futhermore , as a Fanatic fans of Juventus , i'm prying everytime for us ,
If we win this year Scudetto , would be a very Super Miraculous thing , according to our shitty display so far .
Amen.

my Ratings

Buffon 6.5 wont blame him for the only Error he did this match , he saved us a lot
Grygera 5 Offered nothing , bad in Offside trap , clumsy in attacking today
Mellberg 5.5 Just a decent game for him
Legrottaglie 5.5 Did a good Job
Molinaro 4.56789 Loved his Stamina , but but but what the hell is going on with your crossing , looked worse than last year , he even Contagious Terlizzi with his kicking air kick
Camoranesi 6.5 Stay Healty Camo , Thanks for your great Assist in the earlier game to gave us 1 Ball ahead
Momo 6 Brainless Monster
Tiago 6.5 a Confidence display for him , he need to glue himself as soon as possible again
Nedved 5.5 in these ages , he only has enough Stamina for 45 minutes , only good in dead ball execution
Iaguinta 5.5 Reducing 0.5 points from what he could get if he wasn't sent off today , understandable he was so fiery celebrating his goal , he was dying to earn his Serie A starting 11 spot , but yes , shits happened someday
Amauri 5.5 He was so Angry with No Proper Passing to him , but he kept chasing the ball , that's the spirit :tup:

Marchionni 5
Poulsen 6 Thanks for your Goal

Ranieri 3 stubborn old fashioned man

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter were also very lucky on that match because they were also pressured the way we were and Catania also created many chances, just like they did against us. Catania's attackers should take all the blame for the defeats against Juve and Inter.
I still think that 10 men Inter are much more solid than 10 men Juve
the same goes about 11 men
you won`t see Inter gets dominated by teams like Cagliari (altough Cagliari has been in great form recently put apart todays defeat) and especially not in this tendency this thing has to stop
our mid should be strengthen our defence should be strengthen and our manager should be strengthen too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really don't like Grygera. The weakst link in this team.
Yes, really, its not pointed out enough how ridicolously error prone he is. He is useless offensively, and WAY too few point out, he is a big liability defensively. Seriously, first to lose his starting spot come summer signings (together with his countryman Pavel), or somethings frigging off to say the least.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
a win is a win, but this win really sucked. today our MF was lightweighted even though tiago had a fine game but after the red card and how catania pushed for the goal i thought CR would add steel to the MF by putting in Poulsen. anyway

the good:
1. Buffon and Camo are back.
2. Sissoko is running like a horse.
3. Amauri fighting for every ball.

the bad:
1. the whole defence is just a joke without Chiellini.
2. Nedved game, i think today we played missing 2 players not one. it really hurts waching him play now. we will always love nedved but really he is over.
3. team have no Creativity.

the ugly:
1. Iaquinta. 2 yellows in 1 min. left the team to dead.
2. Ranieri, for taking of Camo. and for running out of ideas. he introduced Poulsen becuase he was satisfied with the draw. this win was the team spirit not the masterful of the coach IMO

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
you won`t see Inter gets dominated by teams like Cagliari (altough Cagliari has been in great form recently put apart todays defeat) and especially not in this tendency this thing has to stop
Neither were we. We were simply killed on counters and let me remind you that Cagliari did exactly the same thing to Inter only 3-4 rounds ago at San Siro. Cagliari should have scored at least 3 goals against Inter but that match ended 1:1.

The difference is only in the way Ranieri and Mourinho set the tactics. While Ranieri didn't do much, Mourinho played with 5 attackers trying to win the match and because of that Cagliari had a lot of space to counter.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
First at all , We were Lucky to snatch 3points there ,
no one can't denying , that was a terrible Display from us , of course that wasn't the worst game i've ever seen from us on this season campaign so far , but still so painful to see a constant inaccurate long balls , terrible passing from Moli ,
and Momo should Tackling carefully next time avoiding a Casualties for us ,
i encourage myself to state this even Poulsen Scored for us today , Ranieri's substitution was an Error and doesn't makes any sense on our position trying to win the game ,
DM on another MC ? :melayyanandmessi:

i was almost surrender on our chance getting Scudetto this season before Poulsen Goal , something really wrong with this club ,
For God Sake to win the games is our Destiny as Juventus , why do we struggle almost every games in these days , *cough*Ranieri day*cough*
he insist to play an aging Nedved as a starter , fine but he should know the right time to sub him off , Geezz ...
wont bother to comment on another issues as everyone know it already .

Futhermore , as a Fanatic fans of Juventus , i'm prying everytime for us ,
If we win this year Scudetto , would be a very Super Miraculous thing , according to our shitty display so far .
Amen.

my Ratings

Buffon 6.5 wont blame him for the only Error he did this match , he saved us a lot
Grygera 5 Offered nothing , bad in Offside trap , clumsy in attacking today
Mellberg 5.5 Just a decent game for him
Legrottaglie 5.5 Did a good Job
Molinaro 4.56789 Loved his Stamina , but but but what the hell is going on with your crossing , looked worse than last year , he even Contagious Terlizzi with his kicking air kick
Camoranesi 6.5 Stay Healty Camo , Thanks for your great Assist in the earlier game to gave us 1 Ball ahead
Momo 6 Brainless Monster
Tiago 6.5 a Confidence display for him , he need to glue himself as soon as possible again
Nedved 5.5 in these ages , he only has enough Stamina for 45 minutes , only good in dead ball execution
Iaguinta 5.5 Reducing 0.5 points from what he could get if he wasn't sent off today , understandable he was so fiery celebrating his goal , he was dying to earn his Serie A starting 11 spot , but yes , shits happened someday
Amauri 5.5 He was so Angry with No Proper Passing to him , but he kept chasing the ball , that's the spirit :tup:

Marchionni 5
Poulsen 6 Thanks for your Goal

Ranieri 3 stubborn old fashioned man
I 100% agree with the bold part
and I quite agree with the nedved part altough he fought a lot today and deserve credit for that

as for the ratings I`m sorry but I can`t agree on that. Buffon deserve more than 6.5 as for Amauri he didn`t score but he was the reason we were still in the match he kept fighting for every ball and was the 2nd best player on the pitch after an incredible Buffon I would give Buffon 8 and Amauri 7

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
watched from AlJazeera 1 not stream

and wtf we played nothing today,our defenders not defender.

molinaro,mellberg,marchiooni,grygera,tiago,poulsen is average players.not enough for Juve...

we are Juventus not inter
rather ironic that tiago and poulsen were decisive today, i actually think tiago makes a good back up to zanetti or vice versa, and out of curriosity what is Juventus to you? what do you see them as?

i really dont get some fans on this forum we get those who say

molinaro, mellberg marchionni etc... not good enough for juve

then we get those who moan that diego etc... dont fit the juve system or too expensive

i cant find a medium in between any of it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
rather ironic that tiago and poulsen were decisive today, i actually think tiago makes a good back up to zanetti or vice versa, and out of curriosity what is Juventus to you? what do you see them as?

i really dont get some fans on this forum we get those who say

molinaro, mellberg marchionni etc... not good enough for juve

then we get those who moan that diego etc... dont fit the juve system or too expensive

i cant find a medium in between any of it
Ranieri is the guy who doesn`t fit in the Juve system

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hmm, i think that i am about to defend CR today:claire:
Too much blame has been thrown at his side. However he really has a few good excuses;

-He has a mediocre/limited team at his disposal, with a busted morale and no real chances to any titles. The jersey they are currying can be too heavy for their shoulders...To give them confidence within a crisis, is an extremely hard task!
-Our growing injury list really is THE issue that marked our season. The injury list dictates our formation and first eleven, with a far greater authority than our coach does. We were supposed to have a full team by now.
-CR has finally proven that he can actually learn from his mistakes. We have all seen (and some of us foreseen) that the 2 DMs midfield cripple our team
and CR opted for a CM (Tiago), rather than a second DM (Poulsen) despite having the option not to do so! Kudos for that!
-We all know (or ought to know by now) how pathetic our defense really is, now the numbers also confirmed what Chiellini's presence masked all along. This is the number one reason CR is scared to death and he insists on using two wingers with the ability to assist on defending! (hence the reason he insists on Neddy, did you noticed him being our 5 defender at the 1st half?)
CR is no brave man but he has a reason to be thaaaaat scared.
-It was def not CR's fault, that Iaquinta was so reckless, that was really stupid, classless and unprofessional!
We could have probably dominated the game if we had him and Camo for a full 45'
But i wont blame Iaq either, he has been away for too much time, he has been provoked, his value has been repeatedly undermined
and that goal was one of the most important ones, because it may affect his future in our club. Rumors have it that have already agreed on signing our next forward. Iaw wanted really bad to prove he can be useful. He lost his focus, celebrated like a child and then committed that reckless tackle...
-Camo's health status probably wouldnt allow him to play more minutes
and our managers were too greedy to provide for a better option than the absolutely useless Marchionni.
CR had no other option than to field him! (Why not Ekdall ffs, cause he cant defend like Marchio ?:cry: )
I also believe there is a serious reason he didnt field DP or Trezequet.
-CR already risked too much and he kept Tiago all along and ordered Sissoko to make such deep runs and Neddy to push forward at the second half.
Catania where hammering us and it was only because we had the best keeper in the world, on form, we didnt concede any more goals.
Our only realistic chances on scoring were counterattacks and set pieces.
But above all, we should have to be sure that wouldnt concede any more goals. Because then, we would have no chance in hell to come back!
We all felt the need for a more offensive substitution, but that would give even more space to karate kid, to score more goals.
Our defense, once again was a bad joke, if you have a hole in the back, you cant push forward, def not with one player less...
We are not Inter!! They have 2 teams of world class players, they can make up of one guy less, against inferior teams, only by their sheer skill superiority.
Juve without 3 of DP, Chiellini, Camo, Amauri, Sissoko, cant dominate, not even a Catania, yes we are such a small club now!
When Camo was subbed out, our quality percentage was deluded that bad, that we couldnt cope anymore! Thats not the first time it happened...
There is a reason we need to buy less, but quality players, instead of more of the junk we got...

Luck and once again the refs favor, got us that win, that result, really is flattering us!!
We should be more than pleased! We ought to be! These players are simply not able to perform any better than that!! You seem to overrate their potential and underestimate their performance.

If we had this ref favor last year, hence if only we were not robbed that bad, when we were first and building a momentum... we could have done a whole better than that. Sadly this year, we have been "pushed" and yet..
we couldnt take an advantage of it, we are that limited, ppl need to comprehend that!
We ought to be happy because we won 3 points we didnt deserve.
We ought to be happy because good old Camo is back and he proved today that he can deliver performances, close to his glory days!
We ought to be happy, because Buffon has finally got his form back!!
We ought to be happy because Tiago has finally found his role in our team, we finally have the right tactics and players to support him and get the better of him!
And finally we ought to be happy because of our second consecutive win and morale booster, that probably have signed the end of the winter crisis!!

With that Camo + Buffon and Chiellini + DP back, we might actually stand a chance against the troubled Chelsea!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Hmm, i think that i am about to defend CR today:claire:
Too much blame has been thrown at his side. However he really has a few good excuses;

-He has a mediocre/limited team at his disposal, with a busted morale and no real chances to any titles. The jersey they are currying can be too heavy for their shoulders...To give them confidence within a crisis, is an extremely hard task!
-Our growing injury list really is THE issue that marked our season. The injury list dictates our formation and first eleven, with a far greater authority than our coach does. We were supposed to have a full team by now.
-CR has finally proven that he can actually learn from his mistakes. We have all seen (and some of us foreseen) that the 2 DMs midfield cripple our team
and CR opted for a CM (Tiago), rather than a second DM (Poulsen) despite having the option not to do so! Kudos for that!
-We all know (or ought to know by now) how pathetic our defense really is, now the numbers also confirmed what Chiellini's presence masked all along. This is the number one reason CR is scared to death and he insists on using two wingers with the ability to assist on defending! (hence the reason he insists on Neddy, did you noticed him being our 5 defender at the 1st half?)
CR is no brave man but he has a reason to be thaaaaat scared.
-It was def not CR's fault, that Iaquinta was so reckless, that was really stupid, classless and unprofessional!
We could have probably dominated the game if we had him and Camo for a full 45'
But i wont blame Iaq either, he has been away for too much time, he has been provoked, his value has been repeatedly undermined
and that goal was one of the most important ones, because it may affect his future in our club. Rumors have it that have already agreed on signing our next forward. Iaw wanted really bad to prove he can be useful. He lost his focus, celebrated like a child and then committed that reckless tackle...

-Camo's health status probably wouldnt allow him to play more minutes
and our managers were too greedy to provide for a better option than the absolutely useless Marchionni.
CR had no other option than to field him! (Why not Ekdall ffs, cause he cant defend like Marchio ?:cry: )
I also believe there is a serious reason he didnt field DP or Trezequet.
-CR already risked too much, Catania where hammering us and it was only because we had the best keeper in the world, on form, we didnt concede any more goals. Our only realistic chances on scoring were counterattacks and set pieces. But above all, we should have to be sure that wouldnt concede any more goals. Because then, we would have no chance in hell to come back!
We all felt the need for a more offensive substitution, but that would give even more space to karate kid, to score more goals.
Our defense, once again was a bad joke, if you have a hole in the back, you cant push forward, def not with a guy less.
We are not Inter!! They have world class players, they can make up of one guy less, against inferior teams, only by their sheer skill superiority.
Juve without 3 of DP, Chiellini, Camo, Amauri, Sissoko, cant dominate, not even a Catania, yes we are such a small club now!
When Camo was subbed out, our quality percentage was deluded that bad, that we couldnt cope anymore! Thats not the first time it happened...
There is a reason we need to buy less, but quality players, instead of more of the junk we got...

Luck and once again the refs favor, got us that win, that result, really is flattering us!!
We should be more than pleased! We ought to be! These players are simply not able to perform any better than that!! You seem to overrate their potential and underestimate their performance.

If we had this ref favor last year, hence if only we were not robbed that bad, when we were first and building a momentum... we could have done a whole better than that. Sadly this year, we have been "pushed" and yet..
we couldnt take an advantage of it, we are that limited, ppl need to comprehend that!
We ought to be happy because we won 3 points we didnt deserve.
We ought to be happy because good old Camo is back and he proved today that he can deliver performances, close to his glory days!
We ought to be happy, because Buffon has finally got his form back!!
We ought to be happy because Tiago has finally found his role in our team, we finally have the right tactics and players to support him and get the better of him!
And finally we ought to be happy because of our second consecutive win and morale booster, that probably have signed the end of the winter crisis!!

With that Camo + Buffon and Chiellini + DP back, we might actually stand a chance against the troubled Chelsea!
I usually agree with your posts, but the bolded comment regarding IQ is totally off base

he is a PROFESSIONAL, and should know better, and what he proved with that stunt and poor excuse for a tackle is that he isnt a team player, and should be sold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)