[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (7 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icεmαή;1893635 said:
Easy for you to say Rab... If we had lost this game, going all out for the win (very much possible, coz our defence didn't know what they were doing today) his job would have been on the balance... Instead he went for the draw... Scudetto isn't on the list of priorities for us this season, so any point is better than none in his perspective...
This is his problem. And he showed it today. He should forget about his job being on the balance and keep gaining points. Why give up on the Scudetto? Even if it's not on the list of priorities, we're 7points behind Inter and we can easily catch them up if we take things better.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That's what drove me crazy. Defend our 1 point? So we can on the same road with Milan and 9points behind Inter? Interesting that was.

100%. He didn't deserve the 2nd yellow card.
he didn't deserved it but how stupid u have to be to make such a challenge after u get your first yellow card. and that in the middle of the pitch, there was no need to make a tackle

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Amauri: 5 Tried to hold up the ball, and make the most of the chances he got, which were few and far betwee. Set up Poulsen for the winning goal.
I do not agree with the rating.. Amauri was the best man on the pitch alongside Buffon, being able to hold on to any inaccurate long balls thrown his way. Despite being alone against a whole defence, he made his presence felt creating corners and bringing the rest of the team into the game.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Chiellini instead of Mellberg and DP instead of IQ and we have our best formation for this season... Not great by any standards, but the best we have..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
such a contradictorary serie A top 2

Inter squad - bunch of losers
Mourinho - Great motivator has a winning mentality

Juventus squad - Winners, champions, fighters
Ranieri - Loser, accepts second place etc...

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I thought Juve managed exremely well given the circumstances. What can you possibly expect after being a man down with 80 mins left to play? Ranieri was very conservative towards the end, I was hoping for a more attacking change. But I was impressed with the grit we showed at the end.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
This is his problem. And he showed it today. He should forget about his job being on the balance and keep gaining points. Why give up on the Scudetto? Even if it's not on the list of priorities, we're 7points behind Inter and we can easily catch them up if we take things better.
He's not the adventurous type... we knew that a long time ago...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There is nothing to be pleased about. Stealing 3 points is hardly cause for celebration, especially considering the performance. I can safely say I am not satisfied.

If we continue along this path, and both Ranieri and the management continue to be delusional, oblivious, and blind to the obvious, then we shall get annihilated by Chelsea, and raped by Inter when we meet again later in the season.

We are one quality cb, WC RB, decent backup for Camo, and one able and competentent replacement for Nedved short of competing for honors. Go figure!

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008

You serious? They have better talent than us... You'd be an idiot to suggest otherwise...

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006

plz....if that were the case we wud have fought to win cuz only a win wud have gotten us 2nd.

he just contented not to finish last which is what he showed at parma

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Buffon 7

Grygera 4.5
Mellberg 5
Legro 5.5
Molinaro 5

Sissoko 6.5
Tiago 6
Camoranesi 6.5
Nedved 5.5

Amauri 6.5

Ranieri 4
All that bashing and Ranieri still gets a 4? :D
Pretty much spot on except that Tiago deserves as many points as Sissoko today...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)