[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (3 Viewers)

Jan 24, 2009
is that saying much ?
No not really. But I think he is a better alternative to Poulsen (who is absolute garbage). Tiago might be able to dictate the flow of the game better and not piss the ball away. In the end it will not matter because Ruineri will put the same predictable team out there that lacks any continuity or dreativity.

We need to win and Milan take care of Inter Merda next weekend if we want to get back into the scudetto hunt.

FORZA JUVE

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And Alex sidelined only because he played 120 just on Wednesday.
I disagree. We can't risk playing without him. We have to get the 7 points back distance with Inter or else.... we need Ale.

He'll be rested when there's International matches. Lippi didn't select him.

Too risky playing without Ale.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I disagree. We can't risk playing without him. We have to get the 7 points back distance with Inter or else.... we need Ale.

He'll be rested when there's International matches. Lippi didn't select him.

Too risky playing without Ale.
:agree:

we just cant play without him right now.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
------------Buffon
Grygera Mellberg Legro Molinaro
-------Sissoko Tiago Poulsen
-----------Giovinco
------Amauri Trezeguet

as JCK said, and DP should be rested for sure.

In second half i would use Camo if fully fit.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Nobody, because we shouldn't even be fielding this formation.

Funny thing is, people complain about changing the system when we don't have the players for it anyway, citing that we need the straight 4-4-2 because Molinaro and Grygera are terrible, yet they defend playing them all the time. All this commotion of whether or not we should sign Diego is based on the fact we have terrible fullbacks, yet people complacently praise Molinaro when he makes a good cross and are afraid to ask for another player back there.

It's all rubbish and hypocrisy. We use a system that we shouldn't be using right now just because of two positions on the pitch. It's absurd really.
actually the change of system would mean more responsibility put on giovinco and i don't think he is ready from the games he has played recently. He was pushed too easily and his link up wasn't at its best. We changed the system twice in the past two league games and got completely outplayed ( i know there were other factors for the losses not only the system).

imo this system covers our defensive flaws because we all know our defensive is not even close to the best. Thats why Ranieri is sticking to it.

Also i think the formation plays our better players in their favourite positions.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
why is people always talking about giving our players a dam rest when they already had nearly 2weeks off during Christmas. If anyone needs a rest its the players in the EPL. we are too dependant on Alex and this really annoys me. its like we've already lost or draw if alex doesnt start. i would actually like to see some kind of stat of the matches alex hasnt played in and how many of them we won!?!?!?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The UK are showing the Milan derby on TV next week......probably due to Beckham(actually....because of Beckham). How camp is that FFS!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Crap broadcasters here keep scrapping italian football all the time its so annoying. one season its on channel 4 the next on eurosport then channel five then nothing at all then i hear setanta will buy the rights then no its not happening.......ARGH!! sort it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)