[Serie A] Catania 1-1 JUVENTUS (25th September, 2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Licht

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Krasic

• Elia

• Matri

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking disgusting match.

Same problems as last year. Our defence once again, is a fucking mess. Had it been a better team than Catania we'd have lost this one easily. Actually come to think of it, we'll prob beat Milan next week and then lose or draw with Chievo next round. Same choking mentality we have with the provincial teams.

Very dissapointed. We've dropped 4 points in the last two games. Scrap this 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 shit and go back to 4-4-2.

So fucking infuriated right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
- Defense: Our defense looks like it did last year. I can understand when I see Barzagli playing good, however I can't understand when I see Chiellini being even worse than Bonucci. We gotta fix this issue as soon as possible. Grosso is mediocre like he always was. I still believe we should buy a kickass CB in the January and move Chiellini on the left. I think that defense would be miles better than our current one. Chiellini would also provde Elia/Pepe much more space.

- Midfield: It took some time for Vidal to get back on his feet as he looked rather poor in the first 20 minutes, later on he was quite good. Marchisio was decent in the first half but nothing special like usual, he's not irreplaceable even at this Juve. Elia was quite at first too, though he had a decent game. Krasic was horrible in the first half but in second he did very well, he did his job nicely.

- Formation: 4-3-3 is NOT for Juve surely, especially not if we don't have Vucinic at our disposal. I believe that formation would have worked a lot better if we had Mirko to cut in.

We looked bad in the first half but we did show some hunger in the second half. I think it's rather disappointing that we have 2 draws already and it's against Bologna and Catania.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Terrible. We can't even get a 'lucky' goal this year.
At least Quags looked ok. Hopefully a fit Vucinic and Quags will start giving us that final edge.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the problem is we have the players to play possession game.. and Conte wanted that and we too. but we always start with long balls then we realize that we can pass the ball better too late.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The match was too open, conditions were shit, we gave away far too much on the counter attack and wasted chances in attack. The thing that pisses me off is 4 points dropped in two games, you really can't do that. Because of the Bologna match we had to win this and didn't, although I never expected it to be easy.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
on a brighter note, we are unbeaten so far. not to mention that today we played in really bad weather condition and we managed to come back from a goal down to draw, a feat that we were incapable of last 2 seasons. But, we really need to get defence sorted out. There are a lot of chances that we have given to catania, thank god they didnt manage to put them in. We played some good possession football after halftime and i hope we can keep it that way.

If vidal and marchisio had their shots on target, we would have easily won this game as their goalkeeper is weak plus the ball is slippery. Krasic, despite his goal, still lacks tactical awareness to be a good team player.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Krasic was immense today!! And a good fight put up from the majority of the team. But, these are the points that we will probably be missing in at the end of the season, in the last 2 games we've lost 4 points and that can easily be the difference between CL and not

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why do we always fail to capitalize when other teams drop points? We could have been at 12 points, up by 4 points right now ffs. Our fixtures haven't even been tough so far.

Fuck me, wish we had a world class finisher up top because that's truly what's lacking aside from the major LB issue.
I've been saying that for 2 and a half seasons now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Well hey, it was worth trying the 4-3-3 but it didn't work out. No need to crucify Elia just yet though.

No ratings today.

Positives: Pirlo, Krasic
Negatives: everyone else.

EDIT: sorry I meant Pepe, not Pirlo.

feriorca

May 27, 2009
Very poor tactical decisions by Conte, should've substituted Pirlo with Quag and kept Matri. Very poor finishing by Alex and Vidal from a very good chances. Buffon makes up for a sloppy defence. But in the end it's the left back position that costing us the 3 points, just like last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)