[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 23rd 2014) (2 Viewers)

Catania 0-1 Juve Man of the Match

• Caceres

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
dat elephant in the logo.....

Anyways... yes lets do thsi for sassuolo!. UNleash the pados and the Gios!!!!

Let our dwarves bring hell upon them!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
They are pretty good at home.. only lost 3 times at home (despite being 20th..)

Lots of injuries... who of the injured players are actually on the verge of returning?

Hope to see Isla play... he has played way too les serie A minutes... deserves a bit more (and Licht should be able to play the full 90 vs parma)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Lots of injuries... who of the injured players are actually on the verge of returning?
from what i remember:
peluso, ogbonna, barzagli, pepe definately out injured; pogba supended
giovinco and marchisio might make it.

is miss giacc so much :(

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
This match has Giacc written all over it yeah... but cashing in on him was the right thing to do...
I wouldn't be mad if we play one or two primavera players... because of our injuries we'll have to play a lot of starters.. a primavera player or two would make it able to have some good substitutions

we won't have problems with our strikers.. thats for sure... Llorente, Tevez, Vuci, Quag and Osvaldo are all capable of playing...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
This match has Giacc written all over it yeah... but cashing in on him was the right thing to do...
I wouldn't be mad if we play one or two primavera players... because of our injuries we'll have to play a lot of starters.. a primavera player or two would make it able to have some good substitutions

we won't have problems with our strikers.. thats for sure... Llorente, Tevez, Vuci, Quag and Osvaldo are all capable of playing...
i´m not sure if we really should have sold him. it´s not like we got crazy money out of it. i guess we received roughly as much as we paid for him despite him becoming an italian international (even close to a starter) with us...
if it was financially necessary then fine but it definately left us with one player short. and then we tried to get guarin (who is much less versatile) in january... so why not keep giac in the first place?

i hope vucinic finds his form soon. he could be really helpful.

a shame pepe got so unlucky with injuries. i really never call for a change in formation (at least not now - mid season) but with all these injuries i kinda would like to see:
buffon
licht - bonucci - chiellini - caceres
vidal - pirlo/marchisio - asamoah
pepe - osvaldo - vucinic

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We got more than what we paid for him.. and his value dropped because he got older.. so yeah.. we made a profit...

Sunderland is currently in the relegation zone and Giacc isn't playing that much anymore.. we could buy him back for half of what we got for him :D

This match we'll see Osvaldo.. thats for sure

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
We got more than what we paid for him.. and his value dropped because he got older.. so yeah.. we made a profit...
just looked it up. we paid 7.25m and sold him for 7.5m (according to tm.de) :beppe:
yes he got older but also better... so i´m not sure about that ^^. nevermind though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Giach was frustratingly mediicore. He was a terrible Serie B level player. Just look at his thread in earlier pages before he was sold.

you right about not replacing him. That was a mistake. I think that's why we pushed for Guarin in Januaryr, and Marotta here gets the blame for not suing Inter for breaking the rules. Marotta dropped the ball big time

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I really want to see Osvaldo start this match. I think he deserves this start, he's been playing much better than Llorente recently.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I really want to see Osvaldo start this match. I think he deserves this start, he's been playing much better than Llorente recently.
Gazzetta predicts him and Padoin to start. Licht also back in there. The rest is same.

Catania also has some injured players.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Get a strong back 3 out because we really dont need to rest them too much considering
we've constantly changed them around due to injuries anyway

Aside from that and Gigi, rotate as much as we can. I would like to see Llorente benched for a couple of games.

Gio-Osvaldo showed a good understanding at times. Let them play along with Padoin.

Sadly the useless Peluso is out so Asa cant be rested unless we randomly change formation which clearly won't happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)