[Serie A] Carpi 2-3 JUVENTUS (20th Dec 2015) (9 Viewers)

Carpi 2-3 Juve - 20th Dec 2015 - MoM

• Pogba

• Marchisio

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Happy for the result and the 7th in the row. Happy with Mandzukic's double and a lot of Pogba's play in general.

Unhappy with pretty much everything else. Arrogant display for a good 30-40 min total in this match. Looked like a lot of players had mentally checked out on their holidays. Bonucci was woeful (worse game for us in many year), Chiellini shit as well, Cuadrado tried a lot but didn't get much going. Dybala was almost anonymous.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci went full retard and Buffon need to save shots once in a while. The amount of 1 shot 1 goal we concede this season is ridiculous.

Mandzukic MotM.
I think it's something like 8 or 9 times it's happened now. Carpi had one shot on target today and scored two goals, that's pretty special.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WOW!!

What a finish of the match....WTF BonBon....

Gladly we won it,but Allegri will definitely go crazy in the locker room after the match.
it was unacceptable.we almost lost 2 points just for being stupid and arrogant.

Veryyy Important 3pts,Manzu MOM no doubt!

Pogba,Evra,Marchisio - were great.
Cuadrado was good.

Bonucci and Morata horrible.
Dybala one of his worst so far.but it's normal,he was closed very tight all match,they gave him almost no space at all.

Forza Juve!!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
WOW!!

What a finish of the match....WTF BonBon....

Gladly we won it,but Allegri will definitely go crazy in the locker room after the match.
it was unacceptable.we almost lost 2 points just for being stupid and arrogant.

Veryyy Important 3pts,Manzu MOM no doubt!

Pogba,Evra,Marchisio - were great.
Cuadrado was good.

Bonucci and Morata horrible.
Dybala one of his worst so far.but it's normal,he was closed very tight all match,they gave him almost no space at all.

Forza Juve!!
Very worst performance at the end of the match
For 20 minutes we cant even took possesion
Thats why Allegri irritated and angry

Almost a heart attack after Bonucci OG
Luckily they scuffed their last chances

The important part is 3pts

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
:sergio: Khedira > Sturaro by a mile, when both on form and injury-free. Asamoah > Khedira, I agree but Asamoah is either injured or off-form. He's rarely been used. Alex Sandro is at his peak while Evra is close to retirement. All I said is that Evra, considering his age, is still class.

- - - Updated - - -

:hi:

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: It looks as I'm kissing your ass. :D
:D

ALLEGRIIIIIII :lol::lol::lol::proud::tup:

I had flashbacks of the Frosinone game there at the end. Actually, this was worse than that game. We were very lucky to not concede another one. Allegri's reactions were exactly what they needed to be. It's ridiculous to play 80+ minutes of good football and then lose concentration at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)