[Serie A] Carpi 2-3 JUVENTUS (20th Dec 2015) (5 Viewers)

Carpi 2-3 Juve - 20th Dec 2015 - MoM

• Pogba

• Marchisio

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I only fear too much rotation and complacency before the holiday, let's end a great year on a high note and hope for a xmas gift from Lazio

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I only fear too much rotation and complacency before the holiday, let's end a great year on a high note and hope for a xmas gift from Lazio
We dont even rotate. We ave been using the same dudes game in game out. Yesterday was the first game of many that dybala and barzagli do not played from the start for example-

Like second yellow card?
Theres just one way to know.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i like :tup:

Dybala was dropping so far back vs Torino we may as well see how he does as a TQ :p
Im saying this since who knows when but allegri keeps ignoring me and continue in his high horse.

My bet for our interim treq was between pogs and dybala... but after all this games, i think pogs needs to sort his shid on the offensive before aiming to be a responsible treq. He is just too fancy for his own good and loses the ball irresponsibly.

Dybala on the other hand is serious business and is ready for the job. The guy sacrifices for the team , has a lethal left , good asists and is unfazed by criticism or fancyness.

Allegri, DO IT...this man has treq material all over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)