[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (4 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
status update by today's gazzetta:

- morata and pogba are back in vinovo, both started to train, hopefully they'll both be available
- pereyra skipped the last match of argentina due to injury, but now he works with the group
- mandzukic left for croatia to play 2 matches; he skipped both, and needs an other 2 weeks to fully recover
- marchisio and sturaro are back in full training, and although they need daily monitoring, both should be available for the derby

so as of today, we'll be without licht, caceres and mandzukic

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014

- morata and pogba are back in vinovo, both started to train, hopefully they'll both be available
- pereyra skipped the last match of argentina due to injury, but now he works with the group
- mandzukic left for croatia to play 2 matches; he skipped both, and needs an other 2 weeks to fully recover
- marchisio and sturaro are back in full training, and although they need daily monitoring, both should be available for the derby

considering Dybala, Zaza and Morata's current form, he'd be sitting on the bench anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

It can be a good thing...if it happens to Inter fans.

- - - Updated - - -

:baggio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
considering Dybala, Zaza and Morata's current form, he'd be sitting on the bench anyway.
yupp. finally our midfield and attack is almost complete. too bad for licht's operation and caceres' car crash, we could finally have a near-complete squad with 1,5 months into the season.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
yupp. finally our midfield and attack is almost complete. too bad for licht's operation and caceres' car crash, we could finally have a near-complete squad with 1,5 months into the season.
I heard Caceres was admitted back in the squad, has he picked up an injury with Uruguay?

pogba10

Sep 28, 2015

Are you sure, I think he will be with the team. Juve management should leave their ego aside we need Caceres!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Guys I'm comitting a most heinous crime on Sunday...I have to miss the game. Anybody who can direct me to a full versión of the game vía pm without spoilers can have all my vcash.

And my.eternal gratitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me :cry:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Guys I'm comitting a most heinous crime on Sunday...I have to miss the game. Anybody who can direct me to a full versión of the game vía pm without spoilers can have all my vcash.

And my.eternal gratitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me :cry:
I'll punish u by texting u the score

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

According to the UN, 35 percent of all women in the world will be subject to sexual assault during their lifetime.

Do you want to go to history as someone who:

1) believes raping is funny
2) uses the word raping as a positive act of dominance
3) finds raping or jokes about raping as acceptable if the subject supports certain football teams
4) upholds the stigma of being subject to raping by using the term in a derogatory sense

or, would you prefer being considered:

1) a progressive man who is one of the pioneers of destigmatizing subjects of sexual assault
2) a football fan who is part of creating a modern, mature and pleasant fan culture
3) an appreciated forum member who contributes with quality content in a forum which desperately needs it
4) an excellent marketer of the Juventus brand through the above and a model Juventus fan, helping the club to grow in a positive manner

Your choice.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
According to the UN, 35 percent of all women in the world will be subject to sexual assault during their lifetime.

3) finds raping or jokes about raping as acceptable if the subject supports certain football teams
4) upholds the stigma of being subject to raping by using the term in a derogatory sense

1) a progressive man who is one of the pioneers of destigmatizing subjects of sexual assault
2) a football fan who is part of creating a modern, mature and pleasant fan culture
3) an appreciated forum member who contributes with quality content in a forum which desperately needs it
4) an excellent marketer of the Juventus brand through the above and a model Juventus fan, helping the club to grow in a positive manner

Your choice.
You seriously need to get laid.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #256
    @Lion big chances I am intentionally missing out on this match.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)