[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Fair enough. I personallly think Inter will push all of them for a top 3 spot.

What's your predictions?
I can't tell yet. I want to see Marchisio back to see whether he will repeat last season's form. I wouldnt bet on Juve winning the scudetto if he is not as good as last season and certainly if he gets months long injuries. No marchisio no party.

Inter fucked their midfield at the end of the summer and barely have a decent starting midfield. I wouldn't rule them out just because they have a very good attack and have no CL to deal with. One injury in their midfield and they will field a bunch of ball winners like we did early on.

Roma are the most well-equipped team to win this on paper but then again they are mentally fragile. Fiorentina wont make top 3.

Roma, Juve, Napoli, Inter all have potential but they might also very easily bust. This season will be a mind fuck for the fans of all of those teams.

As you can see I am confused. I dont think any can make any real educated predictions at this point yet. When I see Marchisio for a few games I'll tell you my prediction (at least about Juve).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'd say roma, napoli and juve would share the podium places, with roma being the scudetto favorites. i also think that fiorentina is stronger than inter. that's my pretty obvious first 5.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
will pogba available for this match?
if he wont be ready i would go for this mid of:
Lemina--Marchisio--Khedira

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)