[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (5 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Couple things here:

-they are 8 points ahead...cutting that down to 5 would be a MASSIVE lift for us.
    -they are in bad form, hopefully Jovetic doesn't recover.
    -Forza Marchisio

Don't care the score as long as we get the 3 points. Scrappy 0-1 win or a 0-4 smothering I don't care. Bring us the 3 points boys.
    Do you think we will play Marchisio right after injury away to Inter?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Do you think we will play Marchisio right after injury away to Inter?
    Well, we threw Khedira on for a big CL match I don't see why not? He has 2 weeks to do his own private fitness withe the physios watching so perhaps.

I want to see this:

or this:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Big match right here, hopefully our players will show'em who's boss. A win here would not only get us 3 points, a win in a Derby means a lot mentally for the winner and the loser, and it'd bring us closer to the top of the table.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Even if we play without strikers we will win this. Be positive and stop trolling.
    I have been one of the most positive users regarding our Scudetto chances throughout the season as opposed to the weekly side changers depending on our latest result. We are gonna win the Scudetto, we aren't getting into top 3, we are gonna win the Scudetto and CL, we aren't getting into top 5,we are gonna win the Euros16, we are getting relegated.

There is no reason to be overly optimistic for the game vs merda. We have shown nothing worth mentioning this season in Serie A. You are driven by hope

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    We are currently lacking stability on the back as we make at least 1 error that ends up in a goal every game!
    In attack it seems we now know how to move the ball but still something is missing... mostly in finishing!
    In mid we are much better with Khedira in our team and if we have Marchisio back it could make a lot of difference but the thing that worries me the most is the fact we had 2 major serie a games this season (Roma and Napoli) and we lost both looking way less determined than our opponents! If this happens against Inter we are in trouble! If we can be determined and finish off our chances then I see no reason why we wont win this game...

In terms of quality we are the most quality side in serie a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)