[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fiorentina play Napoli & Roma next. If we beat Inter & Atalanta then we will be back in the mix at best 4 points from the leaders. October could do wonders for us, huge month. Not to mention a win against gladbach will round it up nicely for CL.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Already can't wait for this game, but I know the int'l break is good for us.

Fancy lineup this time :pp

Roles:

Bonucci - sweep/cover
Chiellini - stop
Barzagli - terzino destro
Evra - overlapping FB

Lemina - central holding mid (I hesitate to call him a regista)
Khedira - B2B
Pogba - mezzala

Cuadrado - RW
Dybala - SS/F9
Morata - a blend of CF and LWF (Morata showed to the wing often last season too btw)

Only two arrows that need explaining are Morata's and Dybala's diagonal arrows. During counters, Morata shows to the wing (the left arrow). But when we have the ball in the final third, Morata acts as the CF (the diagonal right run). When that happens, Dybala moves to the left. That's what I noticed in the last game.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Already can't wait for this game, but I know the int'l break is good for us.

Fancy lineup this time :pp

Roles:

Bonucci - sweep/cover
Chiellini - stop
Barzagli - terzino destro
Evra - overlapping FB

Lemina - central holding mid (I hesitate to call him a regista)
Khedira - B2B
Pogba - mezzala

Cuadrado - RW
Dybala - SS/F9
Morata - a blend of CF and LWF (Morata showed to the wing often last season too btw)

Only two arrows that need explaining are Morata's and Dybala's diagonal arrows. During counters, Morata shows to the wing (the left arrow). But when we have the ball in the final third, Morata acts as the CF (the diagonal right run). When that happens, Dybala moves to the left. That's what I noticed in the last game.
Marchisio will be back and start instead of Lemina.
Now that Allegri has found a balanced team, he will not bring many changes to it, not in the games that count.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention a win against gladbach will round it up nicely for CL.
We must win, I will be at the JS.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
and fuck icardi dat animal turd he will score against us as always so we can consider this game as 1-0 down from the first minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)