[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, I thought that was a good, entertaining match.

Great intensity and interesting tactical match-ups.

Juve were vulnerable at times due to Marchisio not quite being properly up to speed, but Inter didn't actually create a chance in the match. Juve defended very well when they had to and Inter did put them under fairly severe pressure at times in the first half.

But Inter never threatened to regain that intensity in the second half and Juve were completely dominant and should have won the game with the chances they created and the good situations they (Cuadrado) failed to turn into chances.

Think Juve pushed Khedira a little higher in the second half and that drew the attention of Inter so that they couldn't double-mark Cuadrado as they did in the first half and that was what allowed him to get on the ball a lot.

Juve looked a bit unbalanced in the second half due to the lack of any sort of threat of penetration from Evra.

Thought that in the first half both Icardi and Zaza moved well in order to move defenders around and create space for Jovetic and Morata. Once Juve took control of the second half, Icardi had no chance and Zaza's style of play suited Juve's needs less.

That midfield Juve played should turn out to be very strong indeed once Marchisio gets fit and if Pogba regains some form.

I just can't see Inter scoring enough goals this season to win the scudetto.

Inter's coreo pre-match was cool.
:tup: well said, Juve Red.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You don't have to enjoy the message, but I wish other ultra groups did displays goading the opposition the way Inter's do.

Juve's coreos are well done, but they aren't interesting or amusing.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
They aren't like inters because we get banned if we do such a thing (vesuvius or whatever)

We get a fine every single fucking match if we don't control the coreo.. You know it, we know it and even binter knows it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Juve were vulnerable at times due to Marchisio not quite being properly up to speed, but Inter didn't actually create a chance in the match. Juve defended very well when they had to and Inter did put them under fairly severe pressure at times in the first half.

But Inter never threatened to regain that intensity in the second half and Juve were completely dominant and should have won the game with the chances they created and the good situations they (Cuadrado) failed to turn into chances.

Think Juve pushed Khedira a little higher in the second half and that drew the attention of Inter so that they couldn't double-mark Cuadrado as they did in the first half and that was what allowed him to get on the ball a lot.

Juve looked a bit unbalanced in the second half due to the lack of any sort of threat of penetration from Evra.

Thought that in the first half both Icardi and Zaza moved well in order to move defenders around and create space for Jovetic and Morata. Once Juve took control of the second half, Icardi had no chance and Zaza's style of play suited Juve's needs less.

That midfield Juve played should turn out to be very strong indeed once Marchisio gets fit and if Pogba regains some form.

You didn't watch the CL Final. Juve were in it and you just.. you didn't watch it. You didn't even care.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We won something you didn't... Hmm makes me think of the time we wanted to put 3 stars on our Jersey and the fucking figc intervened because they are just as much fan of inter as the fuckers who made fun of the fact we got kicked back to Serie b

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

great post

spot on.

Also, u forgot to point that part of pogbas lacklustre first half was because evra was not being as incisive and the great majority of plays were from cuadrados side. Everyone was passing to cuadrado.

Pogba managed to touch the ball for the first time after 8 minutes or so in the first half.. it was sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)