[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's why I was so pissed when we signed McKennie.
The kid is actually very good, likable, and our best midfielder by far. But I was aware that the midfield is terrible and I expected big changes there when the news came that we're signing some American kid from Schalke.
And I got even more pissed when during this mercato they kept talking about a sub for Morata, but no intention whatsoever to do something about the midfield.
They are still talking about a sub striker without even thinking of the midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
And now what? Will anyone take blame for this? Will Agnelli say/do something? Will Pirlo realise that he needs to change something, anything in this team? Will someone ANYONE put his foot down and do something?

The level this team has reached is beyond laughable. I mean, wtf. Frabotta, Bernardeschi are Crotone level players. Ramsey and Rabiot are bench material at most and dont get me started on Bentancur. And the worst of all is that the players dont seem to care. They are just not bothered. They will post Instagram/FB posts with some cringe line and thats it. It looks like we (the fans) are more angry at this situation than them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The first time I've seen Juventus play like complete pussies against Inter

Even for the very few of the games we lost in recent memory, we dint go down without a fight.

But today we got completely bitchslapped. No team has dominated us like this in Serie A in a long long time.

And the underlying theme of this Juve this season has been the lack of any intensity whatsoever. This is the complete opposite of what we've been used to seeing with Juventus.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I know this might be a controversial opinion, but seen from the outside you became worse since you signed Ronaldo. It seems your team is relying on him to do everything and if he doesn't deliver then you're clueless in posession and attack.

Added up with spending a lot of money on him but totally neglecting the midfield. Your team might have more star power with him but it was much more balanced and better 3-4 years ago imo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great decision to turn the match off after 30 minutes
About the same here. When the team has no direction or control in such a game it's a lost cause. You could see after 15 minutes that there would only be one winner, and that is something you should never have to say as a Juve fan in any Serie A game, let alone this derby which we dominate. I'm obviously a shit fan but I've no interest in watching us ambling around like idiots and getting beaten by a "best of a mediocre bunch" Inter side. 20-30 minutes and I've had enough.

The selection might have been partly forced but it was poor. The line up was weak in midfield and defence and that means you virtually lose this kind of match at kick-off. Pirlo doesn't have any response for such things. Things are going badly? Suck it up and hope for the best, keep doing the same things even if they aren't working. Play this "futuristic football" and take the result as it comes. At Juve, lol.

Please, next time a coach puts Bentancur alongside Rabiot they should be punched in the face. It has never worked and never will.

Truth be told we've largely sucked ass ever since Covid. We've completely lost that Juve "find a way to win the game" mentality since then. We stumbled over the line with Sarri with a desperate run of results that I put down to the lead we had and games bunched together. Before that with Sarri we might have played like shit but we got a lot of points and still had some grinta. This team is as soft as baby shit. Completely random results because any team could potentially beat us, and we could beat any team. We've turned into what looks like Real Madrid when they are having a shit season.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Matuidi, Khedira and Pjanic was like 10 times better midfield than what we have. A tireless runner, an intelligent player who could always find spaces and a playmaker. Those three were rarely losing the midfield. They had their flaws, but wherever they played (PSG, Real, France, Germany etc.) they were sure starters and important parts of a functioning midfield. It wasn't just Allegri that made them play.
Of course, it's an insult to even compare Allegri and Pirlo as coaches, but we're also talking about inferior quality that we have in our team right now.
You should go back to some matches in the 2018 2019 season to see how world class they were.
I mean was there a match that they didn't get shit on? (matuidi khedira and Pjanic).
Yet we prevailed, because of tactics.
We played as a unit, Pirlo had 5 6 months to drill it out. He just isn't capable to do that.
He also doesn't know how to manage the squad and plays favorites all the time.

Like in this game berna has never done anything to warrant coming from the bench all year yet he is first subbed on and demiral is left on the bench.
If you were demiral how would you react to that substitution?
It's no wonder rumors of him wanting to leave has emerged.
How can you lose 3 0 to a Fiorentina that lost 6 0 to crapoli and still be called a coach?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The first time I've seen Juventus play like complete pussies against Inter

Even for the very few of the games we lost in recent memory, we dint go down without a fight.

But today we got completely bitchslapped. No team has dominated us like this in Serie A in a long long time.

And the underlying theme of this Juve this season has been the lack of any intensity whatsoever. This is the complete opposite of what we've been used to seeing with Juventus.
:agree:

Look at who our coach is, does he give any sort of impression that he will bring intensity? He was a magnificent player and is a cool guy but absolutely does not seem like the sort of person to inspire a team. He looks like a mannequin that whispers to the 4th official at times.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well... not so well at all in fact, simply not good enough, we were so underwhelming that we even made Inda seem better than they actually are, i know the surrounding circumstances haven’t been exactly fair or helpfull to us in terms of players availability but even so i feel we’ve kind of outdid ourselfs from the beginning with that starting line-up/formation, late subs and the players positioning being all over the place without any clear game-plan from the first minute to the last.

To think that we are letting that 10th record Scudetto slip out of our reach in this manner is just grievous to say the least.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The second goal we conceded against inter do you think it would happen ubder allegri
Credits to the pass and everything Barella did. The goal might have happened, and probably wouldn't happen under Allegri, but I'm damn sure that many of the things tonight wouldn't have happened under Allegri.
Like I said, a vastly inferior coach compared to the past, and a team that is inferior to our past teams.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't know what the fuck they were doing there, no idea where Bonucci is trying to go
Lautaro who is Bonucci's man is right in front of him. Barella's run should be followed by Frabotta or one of the midfielders.

- - - Updated - - -

typical bumucci, seriously does Pirlo not watch the tactical analysis and realise that he's always making mistakes?
What is the mistake Bonucci made there?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Credits to the pass and everything Barella did. The goal might have happened, and probably wouldn't happen under Allegri, but I'm damn sure that many of the things tonight wouldn't have happened under Allegri.
Like I said, a vastly inferior coach compared to the past, and a team that is inferior to our past teams.
Yes but that is training ground move there is no organisation in the team no defensive shape

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lautaro who is Bonucci's man is right in front of him. Barella's run should be followed by Frabotta or one of the midfielders.
That's how it is. Frabotta is to be blamed fot both goals. But it's not his fault. Pirlo should have never fielded him. It's painfully obvious he's not good enough.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Depressing. 1 shot at 88''
Could've been much worse given the chances Inter had and we never had.

I can't even hope for next season to be better since we don't have money to buy replacements and whose gonna lead? still Pirlo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)