[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hardly a game you can blame any individual player. The midfield is just non existent and a collective issue. Barella, Traore, doesn’t matter, we consistently get dominated in the middle of the pitch. Hard to win consistently that way. McKennie is really the only keeper among that group. The scary thing is im not sure Tici even sees the problem.

Jun 6, 2015
Second best in every single department. Really hard to single out any player for this shitty performance as the whole team was shit. It has been a long time since Juve has been this bad without the ball. No coordination to our press, simply players randomly running towards the ball, leaving huge gaps all over the pitch that the opponent can take advantage of.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Really poor. Yes having no MDL, Cuads and Sandro is a massive blow, and also with no Dybala when he’s starting to look good, but still expect better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s not all Pirlo. Obviously he’s not a good manager and could be fired just for using Fabrotta. But these players are just hopeless. The sad thing is we don’t really have a player we can point to other than MDL that we can build the future around. McKennie is probably one of our most important players at this point, but I don’t see him becoming a true leader and world class player. Chiesa is good but sometimes acts like he’s in crack. Kulu is still too raw. The rest are either crap or on the verge of retirement. This is just as scary as Pirlo as manager, IMO.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only thing I agree about is that we were much worse than 0-2.

Inter do not have the best team as I still believe we are miles ahead of them BUT for this to show on the field we need a proper coach (and someone who can understand our need for midfielders wont be a bad thing..)
Nah Orgut, you are thinking like a fan. Inter have the best team. If they lose this, they should quit football.
By best team I don't just mean comparing names on paper (and even here they are better on like half of the starting XI positions). It's not just the quality, as much as the desire, right age of the footballers, coaching etc. If we compare names, we might be pretty equal, but everything else is on their side.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I rarely switch off, maybe because I'm stubborn and supporting this team you have to have masochistic tendency but tonight I did the same. Switched off after the first half. I don't feel as frustrated, actually at peace for once lol.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
I never switch off either. I switched off this time neither out of frustration nor anger. I am not even bothered. We play without a midfield game in and game out.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Fucked by the calciopoli directors, and we didnt even reach out for the lube, we just let it happen.. This was one of the most disgusting games for a long time as a fan, and we have had many of those in recent years.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Fucked by the calciopoli directors, and we didnt even reach out for the lube, we just let it happen.. This was one of the most disgusting games for a long time as a fan, and we have had many of those in recent years.
And there are many more to come if we keep ignoring where we stand...

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wasn't surprised we were not gonna score tonight seein how well organized Merda's backline were.. The way we attack is just so basic,boring, with no threat at all..When I saw Merda moving forward with such fluidity which threatens our defense every single time, I knew we were gonna have a bad time..The only way we were gonna score other than individual brilliance was from set pieces, and there was only 1 real good delivery all match in the second half.

We need to win all of our next matches before Napoli and meeting Merida again, else we can forget the league and maybe even the CL Spot..

McKennie did more than both Rabiot and Ramsey did in his short appearance, Berna didnt put a foot right at left back, Ronaldo and Morata had no real support,Chiesa was non existent..I really hope we bring our best games moving forward..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I never switch off either. I switched off this time neither out of frustration nor anger. I am not even bothered. We play without a midfield game in and game out.
That's why I was so pissed when we signed McKennie.
The kid is actually very good, likable, and our best midfielder by far. But I was aware that the midfield is terrible and I expected big changes there when the news came that we're signing some American kid from Schalke.
And I got even more pissed when during this mercato they kept talking about a sub for Morata, but no intention whatsoever to do something about the midfield.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Nothing working and players not willing to fight for it. Our midfield is embarresing with benta and rabiot. Gonna stop watching when they play togheter bc its a disaster with two slow players, who cant pass more than 10m and so fucking easy to read. Getting run over again and again. Other than that not a single good juve player today and ronaldo might have been the worst considering the amont of lost balls and misplayed passes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)