[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Anyone seen those rumors about inda players being not paid since November? Add to that Suning looking for a new shareholder and it doesn't look that good. They are a decent team but with lots of flaws. Unfortunately it's a must win game for us but it seems like this team performs only with backs against the wall. If we win here, the fear factor could be back.

Szczęsny
Danilo - Bonucci - Demiral - Frabotta
Ramsey - Bentancur - McKennie
Chiesa - Morata - CR7
McKennie to help Frabotta on the left vs Hakimi.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyone seen those rumors about inda players being not paid since November? Add to that Suning looking for a new shareholder and it doesn't look that good. They are a decent team but with lots of flaws. Unfortunately it's a must win game for us but it seems like this team performs only with backs against the wall. If we win here, the fear factor could be back.

Szczęsny
Danilo - Bonucci - Demiral - Frabotta
Ramsey - Bentancur - McKennie
Chiesa - Morata - CR7
McKennie to help Frabotta on the left vs Hakimi.
I would bet my house that Inter are scared facing us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tomorrow we know if Cuadrado or Sandro can play, right? And for sure no De Ligt? Wish we had him
we won't necessarily have a definitive answer on cuadrado and sandro. their 10-day quarantine will end tomorrow, but even if they test positive, they can be retested on the matchday, and can play with a negative sample. not sure about their physical state though. cuadrado reportedly didn't show any symptoms, sandro had some of them.

de ligt was diagnosed on the 8th, so as far as i know, his 10-day lockdown will keep him out even if he'd test negative.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Szczesny
Demiral Bonucci Chiellini Danilo

Bentancur McDonalds Rabiot

Kulu Morata Ronaldo
I would likre to see that formation but don't think that Kulu will start instead Chiesa who is preferred by Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow we know if Cuadrado or Sandro can play, right? And for sure no De Ligt? Wish we had him
Cause Cuadrado is without symptoms probably he will be negative and play but Sandro is with symptoms so I don't think he will be negative.For DeLigt is too early.

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juventus expected XI against Inter according to Gazzetta:

Szczesny
Danilo - Chiellini - Bonucci - Frabotta
Chiesa - McKennie - Bentancur - Ramsey
Morata - Cristiano
With Chiesa, Morata, Ronaldo upfront and Kulu coming of the bench, we will score, no doubt.

Dat defense though. No De Ligt, while Bonucci and Frabotta are a major concern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)