[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (56 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
But it sucked when Cambiasso broke bad, I can't believe he did that. 270+ matches without a straight red, and this saint of a player suddenly decided to do something like that.

But yeah, we were damn good.

Yeah.
well played sir

Couldn't rep cause I need to spread that shit first :shifty:.

Btw, any news about FIGC banning Cambiasso?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Usually the Monday after games that you hear about suspensions, I think.

Being Easter, it may be later coming out this week.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They will forget about it anyway probably.

In 5 years they will say "yeah we should have banned Cambiasso but it is too late now cause of the statute of limitations".

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Red called the man marking job of Barzagli on Cassano well. Each time Cassano tried to drop deep, Barza always came out and got tight and made Padoin sit and cover the space behind him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The whole question to my mind was whether the challenge was malicious or reckless.

You could hardly argue that the way he went in for the challenge one could not see there was a reasonable prospect of hurting the opponent.

Juve's away support is always good.

Yeah, but they do the best coreos.

:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
love how the camera man seems to know when Juve are going to score :D
I thought that too. Quite good footage actually. Think he was a bit obsessed with the guy on his left tho. Loved how they slowed down Quagliarella's shot/goal with the sound of what seems to me when you shove your ear on a sea shell.......then BAM!!! Roar!!!! UNO-zero.

- - - Updated - - -

No, because when your player is screaming on the floor it's probably not best to start a party.
3points is the most important thing in his eye. Not some screaming kid down a shopping aisle ;)

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
3points is the most important thing in his eye. Not some screaming kid down a shopping aisle ;)[/QUOTE]

For me it looked awkward unprofessional. I love Conte and his celebration but I personally think that one was probably not the best timing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)