[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (42 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon 7.0

Barzagli 7.5
Bonucci 6.0
Chiellini 6.5

Padoin 6.5
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 6.0
Marchisio 6.0
Asamoah 6.0

Quagliarella 7.5
Matri 7.0

Subs:
Peluso 6.5
Pogba 6.0
Giovinco 6.0

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
"I just beat up a 40ish year ol RUBE cunt in a bar, after the match, he told me that I respect Bbilan, but Inter well they have players but not Soul, then i hit him so hard that he couldnt move, then i told him your team is based on cunts, like you. I was lucky that many people didnt noticed" -BzzLightYear on Inter Forum

Internet tough guys over there on the merda forum. I'm sure this actually happened...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"I just beat up a 40ish year ol RUBE cunt in a bar, after the match, he told me that I respect Bbilan, but Inter well they have players but not Soul, then i hit him so hard that he couldnt move, then i told him your team is based on cunts, like you. I was lucky that many people didnt noticed" -BzzLightYear on Inter Forum

Internet tough guys over there on the merda forum. I'm sure this actually happened...
what he meant to say is that he got beaten up by his bastard father

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I really hope some random ultras shoot him in the head with whatever gun in the next days. Its not gonna be as tragic as when any stray dogs died in the street.

And its really disappointing that Conte prevent him to be killed, he should really be dead right now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

But did he say Badass walked in right after and hooked him with his field hockey stick? And afterwards he stood on top of his beaten body while screaming his lungs out and looking at everyone like a lion who is protecting his clan?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But did he say Badass walked in right after and hooked him with his field hockey stick? And afterwards he stood on top of his beaten body while screaming his lungs out and looking at everyone like a lion who is protecting his clan?
man i would have pushed my thumbs into his eyes then scream my lungs out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)