[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

I always get a weird feeling when i haven't watched Juve play for this long. Oh, the expectations...

@Jem83, hang on to this:

d7dd52498b68eb748700c515843f5139.png

Mourinho's ass will bring us luck. It's our rabbit's foot kinda thing. :tuttosport:
@Jem83 What did i tell you? dat ass ain't going anywhere. :tuttosport:

Suck it up, Intermerda!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...-(30-Mar-13)&p=1101365&viewfull=1#post1101365

"Shame Cambi's $#@! will detract the attention of the blatant cheating. I can understand his frustration, but trying to ruin a player's career because of the club he plays for is way over the top.

We got screwed. Guess we gotta waste another ten years and prove how they're blatantly cheating again. I am really starting to give up and I notice that by each weekend. I don't get fired up ahead of games anymore, because this just feels like such a waste of time. We knew this would happen. We caused like eight free-kicks, got five cards. We got robbed of two penalties within five mins.

I give up about Serie A. Until they kick out Juve for good, this is a dead league."

:lol: :lol: so much butt hurt going around
What a fool. Inter fans are so delusional. If Juve were to leave Serie A, Serie A would become like the Swiss league. How on earth were either of those plays penalties. No one thought the Cassano one was a penalty. He should have been carded for diving. And if he's talking about Kovacic, that was all ball, it was only after the ball had been played away that their legs got tangled together. So silly. Merda is such an irrelevant club.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
exactly, i thought rizzoli had a decent game tbh
:agree:

If anything we could have had 2 pens. (handball by Zanetti (although very soft) and Handanovic clearing going for Vidal not the ball in the first half.)

Their handball was less of a call than Zanetti's as the ball bounced off body first and like Zanetti his hands by his side.

Cassano dived. there was contact, not enough to go down and the ball was going out.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
cambiaso should be banned for the rest of the season and sentenced to do 2 months of community service cleaning Napolis stadiums toilet with his tongue.

BUT NEEDLEss to say, FIGC will turn a blind eye to it.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
Giovinco has it made. But imagine Cambiaso did shit like that on some up and coming player. Could ruin his entire life. This should be heavily heavily punished.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
What a fool. Inter fans are so delusional. If Juve were to leave Serie A, Serie A would become like the Swiss league. How on earth were either of those plays penalties. No one thought the Cassano one was a penalty. He should have been carded for diving. And if he's talking about Kovacic, that was all ball, it was only after the ball had been played away that their legs got tangled together. So silly. Merda is such an irrelevant club.
Hey! The Swiss league isn't that bad :p

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:agree:

If anything we could have had 2 pens. (handball by Zanetti (although very soft) and Handanovic clearing going for Vidal not the ball in the first half.)

Their handball was less of a call than Zanetti's as the ball bounced off body first and like Zanetti his hands by his side.

Cassano dived. there was contact, not enough to go down and the ball was going out.
Don't forget to mention that Kovacic or something dived the entire match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)