[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (58 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's been around forever, Zanetti too.

Just to clarify: Yes, I am a Juventus fan lol
The devil has been around forever too. Do you respect him?

I have some respect for Zanetti, that's about the only player except Deki from the old Inter team that I do not hate with a passion. Cambiasso was and always will be nothing but a stray, sik and infected dog in need of being put down.
Zanetti's a cuntbag too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...-(30-Mar-13)&p=1101365&viewfull=1#post1101365

"Shame Cambi's shit will detract the attention of the blatant cheating. I can understand his frustration, but trying to ruin a player's career because of the club he plays for is way over the top.

We got screwed. Guess we gotta waste another ten years and prove how they're blatantly cheating again. I am really starting to give up and I notice that by each weekend. I don't get fired up ahead of games anymore, because this just feels like such a waste of time. We knew this would happen. We caused like eight free-kicks, got five cards. We got robbed of two penalties within five mins.

I give up about Serie A. Until they kick out Juve for good, this is a dead league."

:lol: :lol: so much butt hurt going around

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Zanetti is class. If I would have to rate the bandieras of the 00s he'd come to second place.

1. Del Piero
2. Zanetti
3. Maldini

4. Totti
You insane bro, it doesn't take much to become a legend at that club. Pepe is just as good as Zanetti, simply a runner. If Pepe would've joined them instead, he would've been a legend there.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...-(30-Mar-13)&p=1101365&viewfull=1#post1101365

"Shame Cambi's $#@! will detract the attention of the blatant cheating. I can understand his frustration, but trying to ruin a player's career because of the club he plays for is way over the top.

We got screwed. Guess we gotta waste another ten years and prove how they're blatantly cheating again. I am really starting to give up and I notice that by each weekend. I don't get fired up ahead of games anymore, because this just feels like such a waste of time. We knew this would happen. We caused like eight free-kicks, got five cards. We got robbed of two penalties within five mins.

I give up about Serie A. Until they kick out Juve for good, this is a dead league."

:lol: :lol: so much butt hurt going around
:lol:

Cheating? Honestly cannot think of anything that could be called cheating from Juve today.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
I hope Gio is alright. That was a horror tackle, Cambiasso has to be banned a long time. Could've broken Gio's leg

Apart from that: GRANDE JUVE, 3 massive points and a morale boost for the CL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)