[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Al Jazeera Sport +3
Al Jazeera Sport HD1
Arena Sport 4 (serbia)
beIN Sport 2 / HD
C More Live (nor/swe) / HD
C+ Fútbol (esp) / HD
Canal 8 Sport (den)
Canal 9 (norway)
Digi Sport (cze/svk)
Digi Sport 1 (rom)
Dolce Sport / HD
MTV 3 Max Sport 2
News 7 (bulgaria)
nSport / HD
OTE Sport 1 / HD
RAI Italia 3 (africa)
Setanta Sports Eurasia / HD
Silemani TV
Sky Calcio 1 / HD
Sky Sport 1 (italy) / HD
Sport 1 (israel) / HD
Sport 1 Select HD (ned)
Sport Plus (russia)
Sport TV4
SportDigital.tv
SportKlub (hungary)
SuperSport 1 (alb) / HD
SuperSport 2HD (za)
SuperSport 6 (za)
TV4 Sport Xtra HD (swe)
~ BEL: Sporting Telenet HD1
~ DEN: C SPORTS [online]
~ DEN: ViaPlay
~ ITA: Premium Calcio 1
~ ITA: Premium Calcio HD
~ MLT: GO Sports 1 / HD
~ NOR: C SPORTS [online]
~ SLO: Sport TV1
~ SUI: TeleClub Sport 3 / HD
~ SUI: TeleClub Sport PPV
~ SWE: C SPORTS [online]
~ USA: beIN Sport
~ USA: RAI Italia 1

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
tbh espn have hardly shown Juve live for a while now, they missed out on Juve vs crapoli away, and Juve vs fiorentina at home
Setanta Ireland have shown practically every Juve match that ESPN haven't shown this season so it's worked out perfectly for me so far. I don't know why they're not showing this one. ESPN don't even have anything live that clashes with it. Setanta have an EPL match on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Setanta Ireland have shown practically every Juve match that ESPN haven't shown this season so it's worked out perfectly for me so far. I don't know why they're not showing this one. ESPN don't even have anything live that clashes with it. Setanta have an EPL match on.
fuck espn, Italian football should return to Channel 4 and for good

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I just realised this isn't on ESPN or Setanta. :( It's one of the first times this season that Juve haven't been on TV here and it's this match of all matches.
Can't televise football that clashes with Saturday 3pm kickoffs.

Long-standing arrangement in the UK.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Atleast I can count on Rai Italia to show this game on TV. With their stunning 240p camera resolution and fantastic "crackling" sound :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Never thought I'd say this, but I don't care so much about this game tbh. All I hope is that we don't get any injuries for Bayern and all our players don't play hard enough to not get tired for Bayern.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Atleast I can count on Rai Italia to show this game on TV. With their stunning 240p camera resolution and fantastic "crackling" sound :sergio:
It's hilarious. Because of that channel I just have this idea that Italy is stuck in some alternate universe where time never advanced beyond the early 1990s.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's hilarious. Because of that channel I just have this idea that Italy is stuck in some alternate universe where time never advanced beyond the early 1990s.
:lol: On a show here called 'The World Game', they go through highlights of the leagues in the 2nd half of the show (mostly EPL, but also La Liga, Serie A etc) and all the leagues are in crystal clear HD, except for Serie A which is either 1990s quality from RAI or they've recorded the match off some 360p stream.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol: On a show here called 'The World Game', they go through highlights of the leagues in the 2nd half of the show (mostly EPL, but also La Liga, Serie A etc) and all the leagues are in crystal clear HD, except for Serie A which is either 1990s quality from RAI or they've recorded the match off some 360p stream.
Even the other shows on that channel just have this overly early 90s vibe to them, I absolutely love it :D.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We can put a half team out and still fight for the win, Inter are a poor team, we can not prioritise this over the Champions League to much is at stake against Bayern for us to field a full team.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not to mention the great half time shows of a man dressed up as a chicken or an old lady singing opera :tup:
:lol: YES, from like the 50s or something. It's both funny and a bit scary at the same time.

I do like when they show the goals from all the games that week with this song in the background though:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)