[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Going to be a very hard game.
The bitches didn't play last round due to postponement and they hardly have any players who played during the international break.
So they have had more time to focus and build up energy for us. Not to mention that we need to preserve our energy for the bayern game as well.

They have a huge advantage on that matter.

This game will tell us just how much distance there is between the two teams and how good/bad Strammaccioni really is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Which time is this game again? Its on Saturday apparently, but on my tv matches list, I only see Milan-Chievo and Torino-Napoli that day/night.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Play 70% of our full strength team and that'll be enough to secure the maximum points against these maggots.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Look. Sod it, they got burnt once and won't do so again. We're the stronger team by far, even with a weakened team. The players won't forget the first game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, thats because they had the same attitude you have about this game.
Good to have a bit of attitude bout our club these days. Been a while since we've felt this way, so why not. Fuq em all I say. Fuq em good!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are way better and obviously more likely to win. But just saying quickest way to stop winning is to take the result for granted. Inter at this point competetively wise is just another Serie A team for me, my only concern is the attitude and effort our players will go into this game with, considering we play Bayern few days later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)