[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (19 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,141
    FIGC were the ones bringing the skin color thing into this. Muntari and Vieira were never chanted against, it was only Balotelli, but waiiiiiit, he's black you can't chant against blacks. Chants works only against whites, yellow and sometimes pink depends on the weather.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    I like Balotelli very much, I wish we had a player with his skill set and physical ability on our squad.... With that said, Italy is a very racist country, to this day, still not up with the times... Being Italian its very dissapointing and embarassing :tdown:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,148
    I wish Balotelli falls on his head from the 3rd floor and never play this sport again. Living room is his only place.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    The Juve fans were showing they hate Balotelli. The FIGC can only see one reason to hate Balotelli. In their eyes, it's because he's black. So I wonder, who is really racist?
    Seriously? I love this club but some of our ultras are fucked up. Same as the rest of Italy, that comes with the extreme passion but I'll be the first to say "you fuckhead, some things you don't say". Chanting racism is unacceptable. Just as celebrating the death of a large number of fans is - disgusting.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
    Seriously? I love this club but some of our ultras are fucked up. Same as the rest of Italy, that comes with the extreme passion but I'll be the first to say "you fuckhead, some things you don't say". Chanting racism is unacceptable. Just as celebrating the death of a large number of fans is - disgusting.
    I'm against racism as much as any anti-racist out there, but there is no reference to race whatsoever in saying "if you jump balotelli will die". If when you look at Balotelli all you see is a black player, then the problem is with you. When I look at Balotelli I see an arrogant and pretentious idiot. His skin colour is completely irrelevant in the matter. I dislike (wouldn't say I hate him really) him because of his attitude. I remember the first time I saw him play was in those pre-league friendlies, when he double-elbowed one of our players. In what was meant to be a friendly. Unsporting behaviour of that kind is disgusting irrespective of nationality or skin colour. So yeah, the motivations of some of the ultras may indeed be racist, but the chant, in itself is not racist.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'm against racism as much as any anti-racist out there, but there is no reference to race whatsoever in saying "if you jump balotelli will die". If when you look at Balotelli all you see is a black player, then the problem is with you. When I look at Balotelli I see an arrogant and pretentious idiot. His skin colour is completely irrelevant in the matter.
    It would been true, if the same peeps werent chanting how a nigger cant be italian and piece of shit nigger, between the jump chants. Thats how it all started. Its insanely naive to think or say his skin colour is irrelevant in the matter.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    FIGC were the ones bringing the skin color thing into this. Muntari and Vieira were never chanted against, it was only Balotelli, but waiiiiiit, he's black you can't chant against blacks. Chants works only against whites, yellow and sometimes pink depends on the weather.
    That's the thing that bothers me about this attitude. That if a guy is an asshole, you cannot call him that if he's black -- as that would be considered racist. But if he were some other race, that would make it acceptable.

I'm against racism as much as any anti-racist out there, but there is no reference to race whatsoever in saying "if you jump balotelli will die". If when you look at Balotelli all you see is a black player, then the problem is with you.
    Balotelli's race became a wrong and easy target for some of the most ignorant cretins among juventini -- and they clearly exist. But I fear some of these rulings make no such discrimination. We can't give minorities free passes for being assholes just because of their race. That's racist right there.

It would been true, if the same peeps werent chanting how a nigger cant be italian and piece of shit nigger, between the jump chants. Thats how it all started. Its insanely naive to think or say his skin colour is irrelevant in the matter.
    Absolutely true. The stuff about a black can't be an Italian is 100% certified racist crap and should not be tolerated. But saying "if you jump, Balotelli dies" on its own cannot be called racism on those merits alone. That essentially dilutes the meaning of racism and trivializes how harmful and wrong true racism truly is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I agree, thats why I said it would been true they werent racists for the jump chants, if they werent uttering racist garbage inbetween said chant. Though racist or not, or wanting to show your dislike for a quite dislikeable player, wishing death one someone is still pretty stupid.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    :agree:

I've always argumented that the "Se saltelli muore balotelli" wasn't racism, but the Maicon chants and "A black Italian isn't Italian" bullshit I can't defend.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I agree, thats why I said it would been true they werent racists for the jump chants, if they werent uttering racist garbage inbetween said chant. Though racist or not, or wanting to show your dislike for a quite dislikeable player, wishing death one someone is still pretty stupid.
    Imagine Andy at an Italien NT match. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)