[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
The irony of Diego Milito: "I am happy"

After the Juventus game Diego Milito was seen leaving the stadium, so a reporter asked him if he was angry with this defeat to Juventus.. Diego Milito responded: "I Angry? No, I'm happy ..."

:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
That it was a penalty, got the shot off before he was clipped, but the ball was still in play, chance/play wasnt over as some Inter fans say, so should been a pk. Bit clumsy of Castelazzi.
agreed.had the ball gone out of play before the tackle it wouldn't have been a penalty.but since the ball was in play,and you could go as far to say marchisio could still run and score castelazzi bringing him down is a foul/penalty

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Official , after Lichtsteiner raped the shit out of Nagatomo last night , the later announced that he quit football and now he is working in some sushi restaurant .

May 22, 2007
The irony of Diego Milito: "I am happy"

After the Juventus game Diego Milito was seen leaving the stadium, so a reporter asked him if he was angry with this defeat to Juventus.. Diego Milito responded: "I Angry? No, I'm happy ..."

:rofl:
He wasn't the one having all his chances blocked.

I think someone posted here that an Inter fan was complaining about his wages, just like we do with Amauri.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Prior to this game we have played against inferior opposition (to Inter). The Milan team we comprehensively outplayed was not the same Milan team we will see come the end of the season, as an average for this term of Serie A. They, AC, are slowly getting back to their best, as players return from injury, new players gel, and I still envisage, regardless of our own form, the scudetto decided between Napoli and AC. Up until recently, despite Inter’s atrocious form, mainly results wise more than performance wise, I was expecting our arch rivals to be in the mix with us and Lazio, and perhaps Roma and Udinese, in the chase for the incredibly valuable 3rd spot finish in the league. Inter have on paper, easily the second best squad in Serie A.

However, the form book is thrown out of the window, from the 119th floor, then crunched under a steamroller, then spat upon…when it comes to the derby d’italia.

This fixture, due to the farce that was calciopoli, and also the comments regarding that incident of several Interisti, has become even more vicious, hateful and brimming, on our part, with demand for vengeance. Form was never going to be a major factor, only Heart, Spirit and Vital Zeal would see a winner emerge from this maelstrom.

As a club, the collective THEY have wronged us horribly, and THEY all deserve to die, or in the least be beaten on the field fair and square by our emerging soldiers of righteousness…

Ratings

Buffon-

I was lifted by his inclusion, for whilst he is taking his time to get back to his best, Santo Buffon at half mast is true quality. He had no chance on Maicon’s deflected goal, and other than that, made no errors, distributed the ball intelligently, showed confidence, commanded his area…what more can anyone ask????…6.5/10.

Chiellini-

Made several wonderful tackles, covered his area with brilliant prowess, tried to make things happen further up the field. I have never begun a brief comment upon a de ceglie performance like that, and will likely never do so. In the absence of a proper LB, giorgio has NOT been demoted, he is simply such an amazing defender, that even at left back he is hugely more useful than our only official left back. And that is my point…6.5/10.

Lichsteiner-

Mr consistency. Anyone who squeals 'he is swiss, not nazi’, is thankfully wrong. for our MASSIVE signing at right back performs at a consistency in that position which I have not seen since the days of thuram and zambrotta. His stamina is nothing short of…German. His tenacity is nothing short of…German. His ability to maintain a solid level of defensive and offensive duties is nothing short of …German. Massively more comfortable without krasic in front of him. Played a major part in our first goal, skewed a great opportunity wide, but essentially, was far more useful for the entirety of the game, than his opposite number Maicon. Quality…yet again, and I doff my virtual hat towards Beppe Marotta. 7/10.

Barzagli-

Wonderful. Outstanding. I like his name. I love Beppe even more for signing him so cheaply. I have watched a lot of Serie A already this season, and the only centre back who rivals him, perhaps betters him, is Lucio, who to me, has always been, and was last night, world class. HE is one of the main reasons we are doing so swell. Long may his formidable form continue…7.5/10.

Bonucci-

Fuck all the pea brained goons who wanted him OUT during the summer. I never lost faith in his ability, and since coming back into the team, he has repaid COnte’s and my confidence, with some glorious performances. Whether you agree with me or not, i care not, for Leanardo IS fast becoming one of the best centre backs in Italy. And I am so happy that he forced the issue during the summer trauma of 'we want Alvez, they want bonucci, but he doesn’t want to go, he wants to stay and prove himself’…And prove himself he has done. Superb. Covering, tackling, reading the play, and yet again, using the ball intelligently. Countless gritty interceptions, both on the turf and in the air. CLass. 8/10.

Pirlo-

Not at his best technically, but his grinta was plain for all to see. Fucked up a few times when he had the defence to thank for cleaning up his mistakes, but as has become customary, he was our fulcrum. The strange thing is…I have never before seen the kind of classy berserker steel that I have seen of him consistently in a Juve shirt. I would be giving him a 6, but when he saw Vidal on the floor, and was so angered by Inter’s lack of sportsmanship, that he hacked an opponent down, he moves to a 7 and takes a worthy place in my heart as a true juventino. Magnificent valour. He is a vero signore…7/10.

Marchisio-

I have been one of his most consistently vicious critics over the last few years. Yet have shown him praise this season, when worthy. Whilst I will continue to contest anyone who refers to him as a future Capitano, for he has zero natural leadership talents, I WILL praise him for becoming a man, juve style. He was committed and dangerous. Took his goal beautifully. tackled hard. covered like a killer bee scored a wicked goal. What more can we ask???? 8/10

Vidal-

Still finding his feet in this team, in this league, in this culture, but…he fights tooth and claw, for every ball, gets savaged constantly, but always gets back up on his feet, brushes himself down, then heads back to the front line. A hard working showing. more to come…6.5/10.

Pepe-

His biggest strengths are versatility and heart, perhaps also physical finesse. Did well, kept his head up, largely unable to beat his man, but generally used the ball efficiently, made space, then opened things up for more technically gifted players. Like Giaccherini, Simone is already a COnte favourite, for he takes orders on board without problem, and his work rate is exceptional. Solid, if nothing else. 6.5/10.

Matri-

He made both our goals and could of scored one of his own aside from the two assists. Most don’t give him the credit he is due, for to me, he is easily our most quality prima punta since Trezeguet. his movement is sensational, his finishing sturdy, never afraid to use his weaker foot. A more than commendable leading of the line. 7/10.

Vucinic-

I have mentioned before, that one of the major differences to this team, to the team of the last two seasons, is the increase in first team players comfortable on the ball. Mirko confirms this, in spades…for whilst he often seems lackadaisical, even uninterested, he very rarely shows anything less than clever movement and top notch ability on the ball. All that is failing presently, is his shooting. 'what the hell???’ some will say, for he scored a good goal. My point is that a player of his standard, should have had at least one more goal last night, and several more in recent weeks. His goal and delightful footwork lead him to an 7.5 in this game, but i want more, and know he can give more…7.5/10.

SUBS

Estigarribia-

COnte said after the game that Pepe and our young Paraguayan were tasked with ending the Maicon threat. which they did well enough. As for the newcomer to our ranks…he had a one on one with the keeper, which was saved, other than which, he worked hard, made no mistakes and continued his progress as an up and coming unknown quantity. 6.5/10.

Del Piero-

His main use nowadays, however hard it is for some of our numbers to accept, is to come on late in a game, drop the speed of play, win free-kicks. He managed this task perfectly, even found himself gifted with a demanding of a better finish chance, but placed his shot woefully wide. USeful…6/10.

Pazienza- N/A

Conclusion

I feel we played against our most powerful opponent thus far this season. Had we drawn, or even lost, I would not be writing here and now, how unfair the result was. We made better and slightly more plentiful chances than Inter, but…we clearly have work to do, for our midfield trio, whilst astounding at times, often leads to the defence getting done on the counter. Thankfully all three of our midfielders get back quick, when we lose the ball and find ouselvesr under the pump.

The best player on the pitch from start to finish, was Lucio…I wonder if Rhodolfo can prove as amazing??? As for Lucio, he IS the perfect defender. Able to tackle, head, and equally importantly, he has great pace and is always eager to bring the ball out of defence.

We won this more on spirit and heart, than quality, and that brings such an ear to ear smile to my haggard countenance, that I must yet again, pay homage, to Conte and Marotta.

Despite the extremely welcome victory against our most fiercely hated opponents, I remain, slightly more content to believe that we can achieve that coveted 3rd spot finish, and with it, champions league qualification, which will bring us money, confidence, and most importantly, the opportunity to attract a higher calibre of player.

A superb, hard earned result…

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Moratti, Zarate and Milito rage

Inter President Massimo Moratti was furious after the defeat to Juventus, while Mauro Zarate left early and Diego Milito was sarcastic.

There were few comments coming out of the Nerazzurri camp following last night’s 2-1 home loss in the Derby d’Italia.

Moratti refused to speak to the media and it’s reported he went straight down to the locker room for a half-hour meeting with the squad.

There were even some fans outside the stadium who called for the President to sell the club, just two years after winning the Treble of Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Meanwhile, newspapers claim Zarate was so angry at being substituted at half-time that he left San Siro before the final whistle.

Milito never got off the bench in that game and the Gazzetta dello Sport asked if he was 'angry’ as he walked towards the team bus.

“No, I’m incredibly happy,” replied the Argentine in a sarcastic tone of voice.

F-I.net
:lol: :lol:
Ranieri subs :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)