[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (20 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I refuse to pollute my eyes and brains with that shower of shite website, but which players of ours do they rate etc?
That dark blue background honestly makes your eyes hurt when reading it. It's like when people first started making websites and you'd get seizures from scrolling/reading through stuff.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That dark blue background honestly makes your eyes hurt when reading it. It's like when people first started making websites and you'd get seizures from scrolling/reading through stuff.
LOL exactly, your eyes start to hurt looking at it for more than 5 mins.

It's a really ugly website aesthetically and in it's content.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I wish this site was black background\white text.
Would be much easier on the eyes.
Bright white actually hurts my eyes after a while, especially in dimmed lighting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I just read the Forza Inter forums, and its strange reading that forum in comparison to ours. Because some of them praise our players, and catch things we don't usually catch because of ours bias and vice versa.

Its just weird seeing the game in another perspective.
Like what?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wish this site was black background\white text.
Would be much easier on the eyes.
Bright white actually hurts my eyes after a while, especially in dimmed lighting.
I personally like it. There's some dark gray on the side but it's simple and usual. It doesn't pop out.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Congrats guys , awesome !
It was great night i screamed like a crazy guy it was awesome :touched:

To bad Marchisio,Adp,Estegarribia didn't score it could have been 5 goal, but who cares we won :D

Matri was awesome , his position was great , same with Bonucci,Marchisio,Mirko and Lichst was MOM .

Forza Juve :heart:
? lol

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I just read the Forza Inter forums, and its strange reading that forum in comparison to ours. Because some of them praise our players, and catch things we don't usually catch because of ours bias and vice versa.

Its just weird seeing the game in another perspective.
Probably because we didn't put them in Serie B...

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
HAHAHAHAHA MERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 2-1 :flag3:
:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:
:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::
theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::
theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::
theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:
:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::
theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
the penalty was, there's no doubt about it. if positions were reversed everyone in the stadium, media and the hypocrites in here would be screaming calciopoly, jube scum etc. but because no one wants to hear moratti complain anymore the ref didn't give it.
LOL from inter site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)