[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
Exactly, I could hear myself screaming at my stream when conte took off matri. It was a risk, of course it paid off but getting that third goal would have been splendid. Would have really shell shocked the fuck out of them. However if We keep winning, the confidence will continue building and then the killer instinct should come.
agreed

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Conte had it spot on 4-3-3 then changed it to 4-1-4-1 towards the end of the 2nd half to neutralise any threat and clamp down the spaces more. Then to stick on esti, pazienza and del piero was fantastic. esti to give us more defensive solidarity down our left side, pazienza to add more steel to the midfield and del piero to draw any fouls and waste more time on the free kicks

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That was one ugly win but I take it, I take it with pleasure. It's been ages I was stressed and nervous for an entire half and damn I missed it.

We played ugly but efficient in the first half, since we trolled them hard we thought we can continue with that in the second. It's true we didn't give them any chance to create dangerous chances in the second but giving the upper hand for 45 minutes was just a death wish.

Congratulations for everyone, especially that dickarm....you know yourself.

yap same feelings here... conte really brought back the passion we lost under del neri and co

Mar 28, 2007
Oriali: 'Now Inter have to worry'

Inter director Gabriele Oriali admits “now we’ve got to worry” after their defeat to Juventus.
The Nerazzurri are just two points clear of the relegation zone and could be sucked into it by tomorrow.

“Tonight could’ve been the turning point of our campaign, but it wasn’t the case,” said Oriali following the 2-1 loss on home turf.

“Now we’ve got to worry, because the table is a depressing sight.”

The Nerazzurri have lost five, drawn two and won two in Serie A this season.

They have eight points after nine rounds – 11 fewer than leaders Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)