[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
we have one, but conte change him with esti :sergio:
I actually think the Matri - Esti sub was brilliant. Can't really put my finger on anything we did wrong, it's just too bad we missed three 100% chances. But FUCK that! WE WON.

:lol: @ my inter mate sending me texts "you guys played like Almeria at the Camp Nou, small team mentality ftl"

To which I replied "Don't you mean like Inter at the Camp Nou?"

He still hasn't replied :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We are still lacking one thing, Killer Instinct, we never put teams away and its going to cost us many points in future games
Exactly, I could hear myself screaming at my stream when conte took off matri. It was a risk, of course it paid off but getting that third goal would have been splendid. Would have really shell shocked the fuck out of them. However if We keep winning, the confidence will continue building and then the killer instinct should come.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Man they're losing over there:

10 minutes, we lost confidence, blah, blah, blah.. Last I checked a match is 90 minutes long. .We had more players over 30 than we did under.. We scored a lucky, deflected goal, Castelazzi should have been sent off, and Juve missed 3 sitters in the second half.. This does not even include all of the favoritism we got from the ref today.. There's really nothing positive to take from this game except that we probably sold out the Meazza, but because it's not our stadium, we're not gonna enjoy it's full effects. .
They are so jealous of us!

Mar 28, 2007
Inter - 8
Bologna - 7
Novara - 6
Lecce - 4
Cesena - 3

inter only scored 2 goals at home. just one more than novara. even cesena, lecce, bologna scored more goals then them at home. HELLO, INTER! can you hear us at the bottom of the TABLE?!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)