[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
1) Juventus should have scored 3 or 4 goals today, and probably should have put the game to bed in the first half. The Inter defensive line was shocking, Matri was given so much room to operate and for the third match in a row, Juventus have been wasteful. That's the biggest complaint I can have of the team (apart from left back).
2) Rizzoli was awful, disgusting to think that he might have actually been pressured into helping Inter. And even though we won, the corner decision, offside decision and possible penalty (will have to view it again, I think, to see what exactly happened) could have easily come back to haunt us.
3) Lichtsteiner and Baragli did very well defensively all game, and Bonucci's second half was great.
4) This game has allowed me to dislike Sneijder, Pazzini, Maicon, Cambiasso and Lúcio a whole lot more. Pirlo's yellow card was nonsense.
5) I'm really liking how the 4-3-3 is evolving. Today we had a number of counter attacks, in contrast to the more possession based games we had against Purple and Genoa, and we did break away quite effectively on a lot of occasions (despite the help Inter were gifting us). Juventus need to be more clinical, still.
6) I found it bizarre that Inter were seemingly content to allow the game to be killed off from 75 minutes onwards. There was a passage of play where Pirlo was walking with possession and there were four Inter central midfielders all waiting in their own half for him to arrive, as if they were the team winning 2-1. Del Piero's introduction successfully killed them off.
Bang on

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
THIS IS HOW MUCH IT FUCKING MEANT TO ME AFTER THE FINAL WHISTLE! My mate who i watched it with now knows what it means to beat these bastards, and he thought the hatred between man utd and liverpool was fierce.

haha, when your tounsils stand out from a mile away, you know it was a fuckk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need to get me one of them scarves :tup:

May 22, 2007
Maicon celebrating and trying to liven up the Inter fans, I imagined him with longer hair, pom poms and a skirt.

And someone gif the moment he was on the floor slapping his face. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)