[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
moratti thinking:..hm.. i hope my grandson to make a scandal and send them in seria c,,... or lower ..., what the fuck... they are so stronger than my pathetic team....hm... i must retire from football before i go in jail....

Apr 15, 2006
Nice. We go to your house and shit in your curtains, Inter! :weee:

Inter had more to prove in this match for the first time in years. And they proved they still are our head-to-head bitches. :weee:

I am not happy with Conte's ultraconservative strategy at the end. I cannot question him too much, because it paid off. It was also a miracle that we ended with 11 men, because that ref was disgusting.

This team is real: Milan, Inter. Next: Napoli. :weee: But we still need to collect 3 points against lesser competition to have any hopes of going top 3 at the end of the season.

I'm not sure about my MoM. Maybe Marchisio, maybe Vuc, maybe Lichtsteiner even. A toss up.

Ratings

Buffon - 7 - I won't fault him for the goal. The placement was perfect. And there may have been a Bonucci deflection.

Lichtsteiner - 7 - A force in defense and on the offensive wing. All but shooting on goal.

Bonucci - 6 - Very shaky at times. But got his act together on occasion, as when he completely neutralized Pazzini in a one-on-one late.

Barzagli - 7 - Confident and mostly solid.

Chiellini - 6 - Sketchy passing, some questionable defending. But occasional a brilliant stop when needed. Still, needed help against Maicon. Not good.

Pirlo - 5 - Perhaps the worst match I've ever seen with him in a Juve jersey. Passes were all wrong. Diddled with the ball at his feet in our own end, creating Inter chances. Ugh. Not his night.

Pepe - 5.5 - Few real contributions, but few bad mistakes either. Save for some dumb fouls and a handball.

Vidal - 6 - Mixed bag. He was active and often involved in the play. But the results of that play weren't exactly very impactful.

Marchisio - 7 - Anonymous for too much of the first half or not, he scored a sweet eventual match-winner against Inter... again. Was often left as one of our few offensive threats by Conte, which wasn't his fault.

Vucinic - 7 - Effective on the wing and at ball control in the Inter box. Good heads-up goal. Ran like Iaquinta did when he first played for us.

Matri - 6 - Wasn't his fault the ref blew offsides calls -- and every other call. But should have done better to play with that knowledge. Unlucky to not have scored off Licht's cross, which Vucinic finished. Not sure why he was subbed to be honest.

Subs:

Estigarribia - 6 - OK.

Del Piero - 6 - Awful shot on goal that should have sealed the match. But he made up for it with winning free kicks and forcing play in the Inter end to finish the match.

Pazienza - N/R

Coach:

Conte - 6 - Credit for getting all three points in Milan. But the way we did it flattered him. We could have blown this match several times over but didn't, and the team seemed to persevere despite his ultraconservative formation to finish the match, despite the team looking out-pumped by Inter to open the match, despite some questionable subs.

Ref:

Rizzoli - 4 - Forget the claims of Inter partisanship and all. He was awful tonight. Ridiculous yellows. Missed corner kick calls. Blown penalty calls. Horrible.
Marchisio should get a 6.5 solely for NOT passing it to Matri on that golden chance. All he had to do was tap the ball to him, and he failed at that.

May 22, 2007
1) Juventus should have scored 3 or 4 goals today, and probably should have put the game to bed in the first half. The Inter defensive line was shocking, Matri was given so much room to operate and for the third match in a row, Juventus have been wasteful. That's the biggest complaint I can have of the team (apart from left back).
2) Rizzoli was awful, disgusting to think that he might have actually been pressured into helping Inter. And even though we won, the corner decision, offside decision and possible penalty (will have to view it again, I think, to see what exactly happened) could have easily come back to haunt us.
3) Lichtsteiner and Baragli did very well defensively all game, and Bonucci's second half was great.
4) This game has allowed me to dislike Sneijder, Pazzini, Maicon, Cambiasso and Lúcio a whole lot more. Pirlo's yellow card was nonsense.
5) I'm really liking how the 4-3-3 is evolving. Today we had a number of counter attacks, in contrast to the more possession based games we had against Purple and Genoa, and we did break away quite effectively on a lot of occasions (despite the help Inter were gifting us). Juventus need to be more clinical, still.
6) I found it bizarre that Inter were seemingly content to allow the game to be killed off from 75 minutes onwards. There was a passage of play where Pirlo was walking with possession and there were four Inter central midfielders all waiting in their own half for him to arrive, as if they were the team winning 2-1. Del Piero's introduction successfully killed them off.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"Inter had 20 shots to Juve's 16, won more tackles & had more corners. Comments on my TL about domination/humiliation are way off the mark"

Fuck I hate Adam Digby. He's a Juventino but always tries to be so diplomatic and sucking up to Milanisti and Interisti...eat a dick buddy and enjoy the fucking win. Inter deserved NOTHING from that game. Fuck those faggots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)