[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I was incredibly nervous before the game (and looking at the amount of chances they had, for good reason), but there is something about Juventus that ALWAYS goes out to beat Inter.
I have never been so comfortable before a match like today :D I know I'll be wreck next weekend.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
i think around six yellows

btw

Ranieri's subs :lol:

Especially castaignos, he wasn't even good in the eredivisie how the fuck does he get there.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Even the merda fans knew we killed them tonight.

from their forum:

I really have to thank Juve today for not embarrassing us.. The score rightfully should have been 6-1.. With us finishing with at most 10 men.. I also want to thank the ref, who did all he could to keep this match competitive, but not even with help, can we not lose..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
They played like a provincial side against us in the last quarter of the second half. It must be said our boys were hardly at the top of their game either, Pirlo perhaps had his worst game in our shirt.
Well it was a hard match, and you play how they let you play. So I wouldn't say it was our poor performance, just that the game was tough and teams canceled each other out.

So fucking happy with this game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)