[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (19 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
old lady fucking the whole inter family,
tie the inter boys up and make them sexual slavery,
fucked in the ass, and getting killed orally,
its the fucking murder show, juve is hosting it,

BTICH!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Beating inter, even if it with them being trashy, like the trashbags they are, feels great. However I hope the players see this as 3 points and not something like we won the fecking league. On another note hahaha fuckk inter, nothing feels better than beating them in their own shithole of a garden.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They played like a provincial side against us in the last quarter of the second half. It must be said our boys were hardly at the top of their game either, Pirlo perhaps had his worst game in our shirt.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
TBH Juve should have won more. It's like Inter still playing with the 2nd half Juve at the match against Fiorentina, Juve should've played with their first half displays. Too many avoidable mistakes which made Juve defended too much. But it's a bit understandable because it's an away game however next time I expect a real beating at Torino.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
OLEEE OLEEEE OLEEEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEE JUVEEEEEEEEE JUVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Suck on that InterMerda! Fuck you Moratti, Fuck you Sneijder, Fuck your fans, fuck your shitty stadium, fuck all of your team, eat a dick you lying, cheating, scummy maggots!!!!!

Forza ragazzi!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)