[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (23 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

EAT THAT SHIT MERDAAAAAA!!!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This is how to beat Inter. Pirlo had his worst match in a Juve shirt, Chiellini was lost, Bonucci was lucky, Vidal was off & Pepe was Pepe ... and still we beat them & could have scored a couple more.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
OH MY GOD I have not been this nervous and stressed for years, unbelievable.. well done boys, great moment of DP/Conte/Buffon there at the end..

and some priceless Maicon scenes :D

FORZA JUVE

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Take that merde!!!

Fucking disgusting club and fans.

These cunts don't deserve playing on the same pitch against us.

BRAVA JUVE!!!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,392
    No more Calciopoli money, waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah, bring back Calciopoli so they can win again waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah.

May 22, 2007
    This is how to beat Inter. Pirlo had his worst match in a Juve shirt, Chiellini was lost, Bonucci was lucky, Vidal was off & Pepe was Pepe ... and still we beat them & could have scored a couple more.
    I was incredibly nervous before the game (and looking at the amount of chances they had, for good reason), but there is something about Juventus that ALWAYS goes out to beat Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)