[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (18 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
From the start of the second half until their goal we were dreadful but on the balance of the whole match I would say a draw is the fair result.

Our midfield looked a bit tired from the internationals. I thought Pogba in particular didn't have a good game. He needs to do more than the odd bit of flair and didn't get the boot in as much as he should have.

Tevez was superb again.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
Vucinic is plain lazy. Clearly he is not fit. I hate it when Conte is stubborn with his choices. It is as if he is superstitious. He does not want to change anything if it works, although the present circumstances shows that it is not the same anymore.

This attitude of his would cost us some points. 0 points for us if Vidal & Asa did not save his game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I loved how our equalizer had that psychological impact of just saying: "easy now, children. Don't get too carried away now. Don't forget who are the champs ;)"

Entire stadium celebrating, tasting victory in their mouths, and we immediately just go up the field and silence them all.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This game reminds when were 7th & horrible but still managed to beat inter. Half hearted performance probably with CL game around the corner.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Vucinic is plain lazy. Clearly he is not fit. I hate it when Conte is stubborn with his choices. It is as if he is superstitious. He does not want to change anything if it works, although the present circumstances shows that it is not the same anymore.

This attitude of his would cost us some points. 0 points for us if Vidal & Asa did not save his game.
Well perhaps the other strikers did not do enough to impress during training

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #655
    I loved how our equalizer had that psychological impact of just saying: "easy now, children. Don't get too carried away now. Don't forget who are the champs ;)"

Entire stadium celebrating, tasting victory in their mouths, and we immediately just go up the field and silence them all.
    That's true but the thing is, they were not supposed to take the lead had we played like we could.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010

:agree:

Mazzari storming off down the tunnel at the end :lol: love it

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Because Mazzarri is such a winner?

You dissapoint me dawg
    No, that's not the reason, and I would be very surprised if they do win it. But it's just very obvious to me that they're a much better side this time around. They will be up there, challenging. They're gonna need to max out their potential if they're gonna win it, and they need their fair share of luck. But it's not impossible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Vucinic was beyond terrible, but he didn't look anywhere near fit, why was Conte playing him?
    Because Conte does not trust his bench players, hence why we almost always start with the same team every game, bar Coppa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)