[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (19 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
They're making him seem to be a Sneijder or something.

I rate Motta, I think he's a solid midfielder. But definitely not extraordinary intelligent in my books.

ForzaGala

Jul 8, 2013
What are the expected line-ups?

Odds are 2.20 for Juventus. I think Juventus will win if you play with full team. Is anyone injured other than Marchisio? Some people don't put Barzagli for back 3. Why is that?

And second questions, why Quag playing when you have Tevez and Llorente? Even Giovinco is better than Quaq.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
just cause you're better at playing the ball doesn't automatically mean you're smarter. is conte smarter than davids? yeah.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What are the expected line-ups?

Odds are 2.20 for Juventus. I think Juventus will win if you play with full team. Is anyone injured other than Marchisio? Some people don't put Barzagli for back 3. Why is that?

And second questions, why Quag playing when you have Tevez and Llorente? Even Giovinco is better than Quaq.
Juventus XI against Inter according to SKY:

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Tevez Vucinic​

I think Inter will start with something like this:

Handonivic
Campagnaro Ranocchia Juan Jesus
Johnathan Guarin Cambiasso Kuzmonavic Nagatomo
Alvarez
Palacio​

Kovacic and Icardi to come on later IMO.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think Kuzmanovic will start :boh:

It will be one of Kovacic or Taider .
Hmm...forgot about Taider.

A couple days ago, I can't remember if it was Gazzetta or SKY, but they said Mazzarri might use Kuzmonavic, as opposed to Kovacic, to have more defensive support. Of course that's just speculation.

Anything can happen really, I think they'll use that 3-5-1-1, with any of Kova, Kuz or Taider in that respective spot.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Juventus XI against Inter according to SKY:

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Tevez Vucinic​

I think Inter will start with something like this:

Handonivic
Campagnaro Ranocchia Juan Jesus
Johnathan Guarin Cambiasso Kuzmonavic Nagatomo
Alvarez
Palacio​

Kovacic and Icardi to come on later IMO.
LOL it's crazy what Moratti has done to a champions league winning team in three years :lol2:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hmm...forgot about Taider.

A couple days ago, I can't remember if it was Gazzetta or SKY, but they said Mazzarri might use Kuzmonavic, as opposed to Kovacic, to have more defensive support. Of course that's just speculation.

Anything can happen really, I think they'll use that 3-5-1-1, with any of Kova, Kuz or Taider in that respective spot.
GdS predicted formation currently has Kova starting. But yeah, it's thought that it will be a 3-5-1-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)