[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (16 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Inter have the upper hand in this game imo. They've started the season strongly, they have a new manager, the players look happy, its in Milano and its agains their bitter rivals. They will be fired up for this, and Mazzarri is a big game manager. Cannot see them losing this one.
:lol:

Juventus have started the season even more strong. Sampdoria & Lazio > Genoa & Catania.

Our players have much more to be happy about than them.

Conte is better than Mazzarri.

Inter are our bitter rivals as well.

Their only advantage is being at home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not underestimating Inter, they'll be tough. But Juventus are still the favourites for the match.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Talk about delusional-

"Jonathan gets to show Litchsteiner who the best RWB in Serie A really is."

Taken from a Forza Inter forum thread.
I think that was someone from Tuz trolling and baiting the inter forums :D

- - - Updated - - -

What time is kickoff?

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
<3 <3 <3

This goal.. memories .. Back in high school days I would bring my phone (hide it in my bag) to the class to show it to my inter merda class mate again and again.. annoyed the hell out of him.. Alex <3 :heart: .. And the Arabic commentary here.. so epic.. so beautiful :sheik:

In other news: Hope we win this one!

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Inter have the upper hand in this game imo. They've started the season strongly, they have a new manager, the players look happy, its in Milano and its agains their bitter rivals. They will be fired up for this, and Mazzarri is a big game manager. Cannot see them losing this one.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I is disappoint.

This club is the scum of the earth, and the shit they pulled on us a few years back threatened our very existence as a top club. We must never forget that. I can actually taste blood in my mouth now as we are approaching this game. I want these fuckers to suffer. Hope we destroy them!!!

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I is disappoint.

This club is the s$#@! of the earth, and the $#@! they pulled on us a few years back threatened our very existence as a top club. We must never forget that. I can actually taste blood in my mouth now as we are approaching this game. I want these $#@!ers to suffer. Hope we destroy them!!!
I hope that too :D as the day approaches the anger increases, but how in hell can Inter have the 'upper hand' on this one. Pathetic thought. And we still need to bash them to revenge our loss in home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)