[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (29 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm not comparing their potential. If Pogba continues to improve the way he did until now, Guarin won't be good enough to shine Pogba's shoes by the end of January, that is obvious. But for know, I don't think Pogba is THAT much ahead of Guarin. It's not even fair comparing them, Guarin was managed by a fucking amateur Stramaccioni, who knows what he would have done to Pogba if he would have gotten his hands on him.
I hope you aren't serious,i hope you are trolling !
Guarin sucks,he ain't worth nothing more than 10mln E :sergio:
It's insult to Pogba :sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
SKY is saying Quagliarella is most likely going to get the start. Vucinic is okay, nothing serious, but won't start for the Inter match.

Buffon
Ogbonna Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Tevez Quagliarella​

Win + clean sheet. :xfinger:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lucky bastards will get to play us without Del Piero and Marchisio both of which consistently put them to shame.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
SKY is saying Quagliarella is most likely going to get the start. Vucinic is okay, nothing serious, but won't start for the Inter match.

Buffon
Vucinic Quagliarella​

Теvez? :shifty:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Nah Vuci will start. Every time there's a big game, someone is always a doubt. Vuci is too lazy to even collect an injury, so I don't believe it for a sec ;) Now........

.......where's that tin hat of mine.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Buffon
Tevez Quagliarella​

:nico:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)