[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (26 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Guarin is so bad. I mean, he'll have his rare few good moments per match but sometimes his passing and shooting is beyond terrible.

Pogba is already so much better than him in every department.

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli, Caceres and Vucinic seem to be injured for this one. Hopefully we don't pick up any more injuries. But if everything goes well and no more injuries I think we'll see Ogbonna and Quagliarella get the start.

Buffon
Ogbonna Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Tevez Quagliarella​
I think ogbonna will play in the center and bonucci will play on the right. Also Llorente will start if Vucinic isnt back and even if he is I dont think we will risk him for the cl

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think ogbonna will play in the center and bonucci will play on the right.
Don't think so.

And it really shouldn't be the case because, even if it does involve playing on his wrong side, Ogbonna is so much more suited to playing on the side of the thrree than Bonucci.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I think ogbonna will play in the center and bonucci will play on the right. Also Llorente will start if Vucinic isnt back and even if he is I dont think we will risk him for the cl
Why would Ogbonna be placed in the center rather than Bonucci? Seems like the latter's characteristics fits his position quite well nowadays while Ogbonna's qualities seem more fit for a role as a stopper.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is Mazzarri copying the 3-5-1-1 system that Conte invented when he played Marchisio in an advanced role last season?

Or did Mazzarri invent that system too?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Is Mazzarri copying the 3-5-1-1 system that Conte invented when he played Marchisio in an advanced role last season?

Or did Mazzarri invent that system too?
Of course it's all his. Like you didn't know.

It'll be very tough. This merda team is a typical Mazzarri's creature. Solid in defense and relying on counter attacking. If we score an opener we should be fine. I'd hate us to concede first. They'll park a bus without scoring imagine what they'll do if they score.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It would be interesting seeing a defense of ogbonna chiellini bonucci . A three man defense which has two CB who play the ball on it's sides

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Why would I change? I have always been satisfied the way I am but never satisfied with your presence. I hope that you leave again sooner than later. Send my regards to Akhmedios and don't play stupid, you know damn well who I am talking about. Buhbye
I honestly have no idea. I haven't been here in what, 2 years? Last OT.

Jul 20, 2012
Don't think so.

And it really shouldn't be the case because, even if it does involve playing on his wrong side, Ogbonna is so much more suited to playing on the side of the thrree than Bonucci.
I know what you mean but Ogbonna isnt a naturally right footed player. Thats like playing chiellini on the right side just because he can play on the outside

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
zanetti: "I hope the ref will be very calm and they just play football, nothing else. May the best team win".

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know what you mean but Ogbonna isnt a naturally right footed player. Thats like playing chiellini on the right side just because he can play on the outside
I can guarantee you that Ogbonna is far, far better with his weaker foot than Chiellini is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)